Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello!
MamaG 09:51 PM 12-14-2012
I'm new! To this site. I've been doing home based child care for 3 years. It's been a journey for sure! I'm here looking for ideas, support, and to make some new friends.
Michael 10:16 PM 12-14-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum MamaG! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
MamaG 11:04 PM 12-14-2012
Thank you Michael. I'm going to explore this site real good this weekend. Having a group of other providers is so vital to my mental health! I started out watching a neighbors kid because he was friends with my eldest child. I had to register with the state so they could pay me, I'm in Illinois. From there I started learning about how to have a professional bussines I could run from home. I have been doing this 3 years now and I am just now going to get licensed. I just returned my packet of information last week. Any tips from locals to make sure this goes smooth would be great.
Michael 12:07 AM 12-15-2012
The forum gets pretty busy on week days. Its slower on the weekends but you should be able to have some childcare related conversations. I know we have several from Chicago here.
Unregistered 09:18 PM 12-19-2012
Hi Admin,
I am new to this forum and currently working as a caregiver in home care agency.
I am interested in knowing more about day care services, but as i don't have experience for the same can i still participate..??
Thanks in advance..
Michael 11:07 PM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi Admin,
I am new to this forum and currently working as a caregiver in home care agency.
I am interested in knowing more about day care services, but as i don't have experience for the same can i still participate..??
Thanks in advance..
I suggest you register as a member. You can always participate.
Tags:illinois, starting a daycare
Reply Up