Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dear DCM
AmyLeigh 11:40 AM 06-11-2012
If you EVER bring your son here in such a foul mood due to being overly stimulated during the weekend again, I will call you to pick him up immediately. I hope he will not lash out and hurt someone just because they looked at him wrong. In fact, if he has one more meltdown because the other kids are having fun and laughing, I may just bring him to your work so you can deal with him.

Sincerely,
Your frustrated provider.

Rant over......
B Lou 12:16 PM 06-11-2012
I love this letter. Don't you wish it was that easy?
daycare 12:30 PM 06-11-2012
Originally Posted by AmyLeigh:
If you EVER bring your son here in such a foul mood due to being overly stimulated during the weekend again, I will call you to pick him up immediately. I hope he will not lash out and hurt someone just because they looked at him wrong. In fact, if he has one more meltdown because the other kids are having fun and laughing, I may just bring him to your work so you can deal with him.

Sincerely,
Your frustrated provider.

Rant over......
I had a DCM that was creating arguments with her DCG right before arrival and the child would be in a state of rage. The child would be absolutely out of control, screaming, yelling, kicking....just complete crazy. The child was normally one of my best kids..

So after 3 straight days of it, I called DCM and said come get her. You did it, you fix it....The next day I had my sweet little angel back.....
wahmof3 12:53 PM 06-11-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
I had a DCM that was creating arguments with her DCG right before arrival and the child would be in a state of rage. The child would be absolutely out of control, screaming, yelling, kicking....just complete crazy. The child was normally one of my best kids..

So after 3 straight days of it, I called DCM and said come get her. You did it, you fix it....The next day I had my sweet little angel back.....

Reply Up