Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Sign In/Out sheets

Can anyone send me by email a copy of their sign/out sheets? I cannot figure out how to make vertical lines in microsoft word! PM me and i will give you my email.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Family Childcare Home

I used excel. I find that word is harder to use when making grids especially if you have the newer one like me. I'm almost at the point of having my fiance uninstall the new microsoft and installing the older one again because I have no clue how to use the new word
Old 09-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Daycare.com Member

give the new Word a little more time. I hated it at first and now i LOVE IT.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:45 AM

If you have an older version of Word but you can just create a table so you get the vertical and horizontal lines.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Daycare.com Member

I get mine for free off of daycarelady.com they work great all you have to do is put in the childrens names and dates each week
Old 09-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Daycare.com Member

is their an electronic one anywhere.......by license rules state I have to have sign in/out sheet but my parents do do it and its pia to ask them to do it., they have to sign in and out
Old 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysx5 View Post
I get mine for free off of daycarelady.com they work great all you have to do is put in the childrens names and dates each week
This is The Daycare Lady sight that has one.
http://www.thedaycarelady.com/form3.htm