Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Good Update
cheerfuldom 06:23 AM 10-13-2011
I posted awhile back about a 2 year old that was eating next to nothing day after day and no longer had the energy to play in the mornings. she was wanting to sleep almost as much as my 6 month old sleeps. anyway, talked to the mom about it and mom jumped right on that issue and immediately took responsibility for it. we are working on solutions including healthy food options and a Pediasure each morning with breakfast. I am so happy that mom is caring enough to actually do something. yay! Its nice to have one issue solved with no drama or accusations and such.
godiva83 06:28 AM 10-13-2011
We really need that 'like' button
It is always best to work as a team when caring for children- much is accomplished with a partnership and cooperation (when both parties are looking out for the child's best interest that is)
Cat Herder 08:06 AM 10-13-2011
Awesome!!!!!

Keep us updated. I was thinking about this little one yesterday.....
dave4him 08:08 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by godiva83:
We really need that 'like' button
It is always best to work as a team when caring for children- much is accomplished with a partnership and cooperation (when both parties are looking out for the child's best interest that is)
I am so addicted to facebook i was actually looking for a like button earlier... OY VEY
momofsix 11:37 AM 10-13-2011
Awesome! Way to go getting mom to cooperate and work with you
tbutler 11:40 AM 10-13-2011
It's nice to see families that work with their providers. Glad this worked out for you.
Reply Up