Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Current Mood
Pestle 06:13 AM 04-12-2018
How's your day going? Mine's persistently cheerful, no matter how hard these guys are trying to derail my mood. So I'll say the current mood is:

10 hours of Whistle Stop
Pestle 06:20 AM 04-12-2018
And yesterday, trying to get a bunch of rowdy toddlers to settle down and nap in a dark, quiet room right after a filling meal without passing out myself:

Stay Awake
Blackcat31 06:22 AM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pestle:
How's your day going? Mine's persistently cheerful, no matter how hard these guys are trying to derail my mood. So I'll say the current mood is:

10 hours of Whistle Stop
I must not be fully awake yet as I clicked into the link and actually whistled along for a bit... and now this tune will be stuck in my head all day long
.....or until someone so graciously plays the Gummy Bear song ...which I have actually banned from being sung, hummed, whistled or even spoke of at daycare.

It's a good day for a good day! Hoping yours is fantastic!

We woke up to a second (maybe a 3rd or even 4th) winter.... but according to the local meteorologist it will be Spring by this afternoon so...um,yeah.
Attached: IMG_1027.jpg (867.8 KB) 
Ariana 06:30 AM 04-12-2018
Will you hate me if I say I love the Whistle Stop song

Blackcat we have 15cm coming our way Saturday...making its way east I guess!
Pestle 09:02 AM 04-12-2018
Trying to get the 3yo to understand that jumping up and shouting "I want to!" won't make me let her up in my lap while I'm trying to eat my lunch.

Don't Touch Me
MyAngels 09:06 AM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Trying to get the 3yo to understand that jumping up and shouting "I want to!" won't make me let her up in my lap while I'm trying to eat my lunch.

Don't Touch Me
Totally made me
daycarediva 10:59 AM 04-12-2018
idk how to make it cute like yours, butttt this is me right now, replace MOM with my name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnnNNjJWv8U
Pestle 12:07 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
idk how to make it cute like yours, butttt this is me right now, replace MOM with my name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnnNNjJWv8U
I know, right?! This is me trying to keep the kids who abandoned their afternoon snack from harassing the kid who's still stolidly munching away.
Reply Up