Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Any Get Annoyed From Buttons?
blueclouds29 06:54 AM 02-22-2011
One thing i can't stand is having a screaming baby that has 50 buttons on his pants!!! Just now i was changing a screaming baby with like 50 buttons and he's trying to roll over and kicking like crazy!! Why do they make so many buttons on baby clothes? Why not just zippers?? LOL
thank you for letting me vent....
laundrymom 07:00 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by blueclouds29:
One thing i can't stand is having a screaming baby that has 50 buttons on his pants!!! Just now i was changing a screaming baby with like 50 buttons and he's trying to roll over and kicking like crazy!! Why do they make so many buttons on baby clothes? Why not just zippers?? LOL
thank you for letting me vent....
I remove them. They wear spares or go without.
nannyde 07:04 AM 02-22-2011
I have a stock of zippered footed jammies to put over their clothes. I unsnap or unbutton them at the first diaper change and then put the jammies over their clothes. Last change of the day remove the jammies and snap up.

Parents use day care as a place to use the cumbersome clothing so the kid gets use out of it but they don't have to deal with it. Also, hand me down clothes are usually the more complicated clothing... not the easy on and easy to deal with. The easy clothes get worn out from use and washing so it's not as likely to be passed down or available second hand. When the parent does get easy on free clothes they use it for home time.
countrymom 07:14 AM 02-22-2011
that is with overalls, like seriously its so hard to change a child who wears overals. or jeans, I hate jeans because no one wears a pair that fit them right. Its like I'm struggling to put a pair on the kids
DCMomOf3 07:18 AM 02-22-2011
i also don't like tights or layers; DCGs who come in 'cute' clothes that are layered and very time consuming. It's daycare, not church.
Tags:buttons, screaming
Reply Up