Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Day One Of New Nappers
laundrymom 09:20 AM 10-26-2011
Ok, day one of my nap on cot not pnp for my littles. Pray for an easy Learning curve. Lol. I do have her crib ready if needed but I'm Soooo ready for reducing my cribs!! Lol. She right here beside me. Not getting up but looking at me like huh? Night night? HERE? you crazy Miss E?! Lol.
erinalexmom 09:42 AM 10-26-2011
I am with ya! I am also doing that to one of my littles cause I HATE pack n plays! They take up too much room,I hate setting them up and down everyday. (so then sometimes I get lazy and I dont end up doing it and they are in my way) I also want the kids out of my bedroom and my sons bedroom but I have no room for the PNP's in the living room. Ihave already decided after my daycare babies are bigger, no more babies. They are sweet but I hate all thier equipment!
lil angels 09:44 AM 10-26-2011
I have two 1 1/2 yr olds and am trying to decide if I should leave well enough alone or switch them.
laundrymom 10:05 AM 10-26-2011
Well she is OUT!!!! Whoo hoo. ( for now. Lol)
blueclouds29 10:13 AM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by lil angels:
I have two 1 1/2 yr olds and am trying to decide if I should leave well enough alone or switch them.
Totally hear ya! i have 3 in pnp's and they sleep great, do i really want to ruin that?? LOL But i agree that take up too much darn space!!!
Tags:transitioning - crib to cot
Reply Up