Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Avoiding Going to Bed...
sahm2three 09:26 PM 03-25-2012
because then Monday will be here that much quicker!!! I hate when the weekend gets over so quickly. And we have to do this all over again all week. Here's to hoping the week goes by quickly and smoothly!
Oneluckymom 09:41 PM 03-25-2012
I'm feeling the same way. I just don't want to start the week all over again. I'm hoping it goes quickly!!
Breezy 09:45 PM 03-25-2012
Is there such thing as a weekend? I had DCKs all weekend And my day starts at 4:30 tomorrow. I'm with y though. I really dont want to go to bed yet
My4SunshineGirlsNY 03:37 AM 03-26-2012
Oh Breezy, you do daycare 7 days a week? That for sure would burn me out. The worst part about Mondays for me is waking up early. I like to sleep in and 5:30am is too early for me.
Breezy 05:10 AM 03-26-2012
Originally Posted by My4SunshineGirlsNY:
Oh Breezy, you do daycare 7 days a week? That for sure would burn me out. The worst part about Mondays for me is waking up early. I like to sleep in and 5:30am is too early for me.
Some weekends, yes. When they need me as mom and dad work retail. Mom has been working overnights though so it hasn't been too bad. DCG has been gone by 10 but early early mornings.
momma2girls 05:12 AM 03-26-2012
WOW!! That is WAY too early!! I used to start at 5:45am. I work enough hrs. each day the way it is!!
Breezy 05:23 AM 03-26-2012
Been up since 2:30am with my DS coughing. He is fast asleep now and I am waiting for DCG2 to get here any minute. DCG1 is playing in the bouncy seat (its 5:22am). And at 3 I go to my part time job until 8! We shall see how long these early mornings work out with two jobs... I have a feeling DCG2 is going to go soon as her parents are such a PIA.
Kaddidle Care 05:42 AM 03-26-2012
I know what you mean. My hubby's alarm went off this morning and I asked him why he set his alarm. DUH! I thought it was Sunday! Needless to say it was a rough weekend - I'm all out of sorts.
My3cents 09:38 AM 03-26-2012
I cherish my weekends but boy do they fly fast.

I am having one of those......why is it Monday days too.

It's not that I don't love my job.... I do love it and I love the kids

I just wish we had one more day sometimes.....now wouldn't that be just splendid!!!

My parents have these jobs that allow them down time. How cool is that. It would be nice to have that too.......not going to happen-
Reply Up