Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Today I Received My Funshine Program
countrymom 10:08 AM 02-03-2011
so I use to order from mgt but it is expensive (so is funshine)
I found that funshine is not overwhelming like mgt. Not alot of stuff (packages) so it is better. I found that I would get a full box of mgt and it was so overwhelming by the time I looked at everything.
we'll see how the kids like it. I know with mgt you do get alot of stuff, but I think its too much.
lvt77 10:11 AM 02-03-2011
please let me know if you like the funshine better. I use MGT as well and have been wanting to change. I am not a huge fan of MGT but it is working for us right now..

thanks
MommyMuffin 11:37 AM 02-03-2011
I want to try mgt but right now I have funshine. I kind of like it. It doesnt have things for everyday, which I wish it did. Some of the ideas would not work with my group so I just pick and choose.

I would like to try mgt someday just to compare.
Let us know what you think of funshine
CKSher 01:10 PM 02-03-2011
I used Funshine for 2 years and now I use MGT. I actually prefer MGT. I takes less time for me to prepare and some of the activities are more age appropriate for my group. I do agree, however, that they have way more stuff than I could do every month. I kind of like that though so if there is an activity/project that I don't care for I have plenty of subsitutes. Good luck finding the right fit for your group!
littlemonkeys 05:54 PM 02-03-2011
I have been looking into using MGT, but Funshine actually seems cheaper for the younger group. I'd love to know how it goes for you.
Tags:funshine express
Reply Up