Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Some Good Vibes For Me
Leigh 10:37 AM 08-11-2017
Had an interview last night for my 3 spots opening up due to kids going to Kindy. Accepted them on the spot. When they got up to leave, they said "time to put away those toys, kids!". And, the kids did. The kids were polite and respectful of me, my home, and their parents. I hope these people have friends just like them to send me when the next opening comes up!
Michael 10:40 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
Had an interview last night for my 3 spots opening up due to kids going to Kindy. Accepted them on the spot. When they got up to leave, they said "time to put away those toys, kids!". And, the kids did. The kids were polite and respectful of me, my home, and their parents. I hope these people have friends just like them to send me when the next opening comes up!
There is hope for the next generation.
midaycare 10:45 AM 08-11-2017
Sounds like a great fit!!!
Ariana 03:43 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Michael:
There is hope for the next generation.
Hahaha! Yes hopefully Michael!

Sending positive vibes your way for more families like this Leigh!
Leigh 04:50 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Hahaha! Yes hopefully Michael!

Sending positive vibes your way for more families like this Leigh!
Thank you. Right now, I'm completely full with only ONE family (1 kid) who I truly don't like. The others are GOLD right now. I'm so hoping that this last one turns around, but it's not looking good. This is the best crew I have EVER had. Either I'm getting better at picking them, or I'm just getting better parents contacting me-I'm happy either way!
Josiegirl 03:03 AM 08-12-2017
Maybe all the good dcfs/dcks will have a positive influence over the challenging one?? One can hope, right?

Good for you for filling all your spots with mostly great dcfs!!
Second Home 08:11 AM 08-14-2017

DaveA 08:39 AM 08-14-2017
Sounds good. Good Luck
CityGarden 10:19 AM 08-14-2017
I would be so happy if a parent did that!!! Good luck!
Tags:spot filled, well behaved children
Reply Up