Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Yay...Reserved Spot For This Summer
rmc20021 11:26 AM 04-05-2013
I am at capacity and will be losing two SA kids at the beginning of summer, when school gets out. I kept one of my past dcg's this week during spring break and mom asked me today if I would keep her this summer as well. I also just signed on another 1 1/2 yo today for this summer.

I'm feeling so happy today to know all my spots will be full this summer...and NOT with SA kids.
melilley 11:39 AM 04-05-2013
Yay! Congratulations!
I just saw your post the other day about the SA kids and how bored they were getting! I have thought about taking SA kids in the summer, but I think I will stick to the 5 and under crowd!
rmc20021 11:56 AM 04-05-2013
They have driven me crazy this week during spring break...they want to argue with the little kids about EVERYTHING, try to tell the little ones what to do (they little ones know the rules better than THEY do because they're here every day), and they want to argue with ME, and take things away from the little guys, they don't nap and just disturb the ones who are trying to nap...

My one SA girl is sitting in the kitchen now working at the table and she started making all these fake coughing sounds trying to wake the little ones up because she doesn't want to have to be quiet.

Will be so glad to ONLY have toddlers/preschoolers again.
AmyKidsCo 01:22 PM 04-05-2013
Congrats! I've got two over-2 spots to fill and only have gotten calls for under-2s. I could take another under-2 if I terminated an over-2 but I can't do that. Darn ratios!
Reply Up