Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Getting Back On Track
melissa ann 09:58 AM 12-22-2011
I'm looking forward to getting back on track. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the holiday season, but we've been doing things we don't normally do. Like doing a lot of baking, extra crafts for decorations/gifts,having lots fun, watching christmas videos. But we've been letting our schedule slide. I am already working on January's curriulum. Anxious to get back on track.
Blackcat31 07:31 AM 12-23-2011
I agree! The new year is always refreshing and a great time to get back on track and start with a sense of renewal.

I have a lot of changes for the upcoming new year so I too, am really looking forward to new beginnings.
melskids 07:33 AM 12-23-2011
I always look foward to January...just like September. A fresh start!
e.j. 11:31 AM 12-23-2011
We've been busy but keeping up with our regular schedule here at day care.

I think the kids' schedules at home have been out of whack, though - parents out shopping, late bed times, meals eaten on the fly, etc. Too much change and excitement this time of year. It'll be nice once everything gets back to normal and the kids settle back down.
daycare 11:36 AM 12-23-2011
ditto we have been sooooo off schedule...I think a lot of it also had to do with that I am only down to 3 kids and they are all very part time. So We have been doing a lot of free play, crafts, baking and singing christmas songs..

My mini break will be over after Jan 1....I will take a new kid every week until I am full again... BUT I am looking forward to teaching again.,......
Reply Up