Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Was He Thinking?!!!!!
Meeko 04:22 PM 11-11-2015
At drop off today, DCD tells DCB ( 6 and in kindergarten) "If your tooth comes out, have your school teacher or Meeko put it in a baggie"

He never said a word about his tooth and I didn't think to ask.

Fast forward to pick up.......

" Mom! My tooth came out during school!"

"Oh cool! Did your teacher put it in a baggie?"

"I didn't tell her"

" OH..OK...where's the tooth?

" IN MY EAR"

We thought he was joking at first. Then I turned his head to the window......sure enough.....a tooth!!!!! Too fast in to get.

" Mom and I just looked at each other! She asked how. He said " I wanted to!!!!"

She took his hand and said "Seeya tomorrow... We're off to the doc!!!!!"
e.j. 04:37 PM 11-11-2015
This reminds me of the time my brother decided to put a spit ball in his ear. Same thing happened - he pushed it in too far and had to got to the doctor to have it removed. My parents were not amused.
NeedaVaca 05:22 PM 11-11-2015
Now that's one I haven't heard before lol

Parent's will tell that story for years!
Meeko 06:18 PM 11-11-2015
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
Now that's one I haven't heard before lol

Parent's will tell that story for years!
His mom just texted me to say the doc got it out safely. I said they'll be telling this story for years!!!
Controlled Chaos 07:26 PM 11-11-2015
that's amazing. My brother shoved a peanut up his nose out of boredom during thanksgiving dinner one year oh the memories
laundrymom 07:31 PM 11-11-2015
Oh my. Lol.
Josiegirl 03:14 AM 11-12-2015
It's obvious to me. He's against using plastic.
Blackcat31 06:35 AM 11-12-2015

SquirrellyMama 06:41 AM 11-12-2015
I had a classmate in 2nd grade put a red hot up her nose. Ouch!
Ariana 07:27 AM 11-12-2015
Hilarious

Reminds me of the daycare boy that put paper towel up his nose, no one knew until it got infected. We had to watch him like a hawk after that...everything went into his nose!!
mommiebookworm 08:24 AM 11-12-2015
I stuck a bead up my nose when I was 3 or 4. It wasn't until it got infected that anyone figured it out. I would also intentionally swallow dimes! I guess I thought they were smaller than a penny!
BabyMonkeys 09:56 AM 11-14-2015
one of my little guys 17m sticks EVERYTHING in his ear. His lunch and snacks are a favorite. If I'm not watching him closely he will try to shake water from his sippy cup into his ear. His mom is great about taking him to the doctor. The doctor says that there is nothing wrong with his ears. He does get ear infections somewhat frequently though. He is only one though..five is a bit of a different story!
Reply Up