Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Frozen Tea
dave4him 02:57 PM 01-24-2014
Had a tea party with my youngest daughter and niece. We listened to Frozen music. Not a bad end to a long week!
Maria2013 03:40 PM 01-24-2014
glad you had fun but what's "frozen music?
NoMoreJuice! 03:43 PM 01-24-2014
I have a DCG that introduced me to Frozen music (from the movie, Frozen!). She came in one day raving about Elsa (who I at first guessed was an imaginary friend? I've been wondering when one of those would show up, this girl has a huge imagination).

She's about to turn four and all she wants in the whole world is an Elsa party! I really need to watch that movie. Sounds like you had a nice afternoon!!
dave4him 03:44 PM 01-24-2014
yes from the movie! Cannot wait till it comes out on DVD. My and my wife loved watching it.
AmyLeigh 04:12 PM 01-24-2014
My 10 yo dd found the music on YouTube and now the little girls (4, 5) know most of the lyrics! It's a nice change from Katy Perry!

In my opinion, tea party is always a good idea!
melilley 07:05 PM 01-24-2014
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
I have a DCG that introduced me to Frozen music (from the movie, Frozen!). She came in one day raving about Elsa (who I at first guessed was an imaginary friend? I've been wondering when one of those would show up, this girl has a huge imagination).

She's about to turn four and all she wants in the whole world is an Elsa party! I really need to watch that movie. Sounds like you had a nice afternoon!!
It's an awesome movie! I loved it and actually laughed in parts!
Reply Up