Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nose Wiping Bonus!!!
busymommy0420 11:17 AM 12-22-2011
I think I deserve a bonus from my one families for wiping their child's nose 100 times a day. My daughter's (age 2) have gotten good at telling me L*** has a booger face when it is running (which is always). I take slightly ill children so I can't turn her away but YUCK!!!! I am requesting a box of tissues a week if it keeps up. Gross!!!!
blueclouds29 11:27 AM 12-22-2011
Originally Posted by busymommy0420:
I think I deserve a bonus from my one families for wiping their child's nose 100 times a day. My daughter's (age 2) have gotten good at telling me L*** has a booger face when it is running (which is always). I take slightly ill children so I can't turn her away but YUCK!!!! I am requesting a box of tissues a week if it keeps up. Gross!!!!
same here for today. DCB's nose is running like water and he wipes it across his face.. YAY ;/
AND has a cough! Ughhh good thing there's one more day left and i'm leaving the state!! YAY!!
Hunni Bee 04:40 PM 12-22-2011
My co-worker and I are inventing Tissue Cuffs. Its a pack of tissues that goes on like a watch and when the kid naturally wipes their nose with their sleeve or the back of their hand, the Tissue Cuff will catch it and they just rip it off and throw it away, revealing a fresh tissue!!! No more serial nose-wiping!!!

mac60 04:21 AM 12-23-2011
Kleenex....what is that? I would faint if a parent ever sent in a box of kleenex for their kids snotty nose. I have had a 9 yr old with a head full of nasty snot for 3 days, I am sure she blew her nose over 30 times during the day while here, used up over 1/2 a box of 200 kleenex. It makes me mad that parents are not more considerate in these situations. I have a 2 yr old that last year I wiped snot continually each and every day for over 8 months, not once or twice, but bad disgusting snot all day long, he would sneeze and omg, I finally went to using paper towel....and never once did parent send in kleenex. I have just come to the conclusion parents are stupid, or uncaring, kid is out of sight out of mind. Kind of sad.
KEG123 06:05 AM 12-23-2011
Yep, all 3 of mine have a runny nose, and the one yesterday did too. Gr!
e.j. 11:25 AM 12-23-2011
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
My co-worker and I are inventing Tissue Cuffs. Its a pack of tissues that goes on like a watch and when the kid naturally wipes their nose with their sleeve or the back of their hand, the Tissue Cuff will catch it and they just rip it off and throw it away, revealing a fresh tissue!!! No more serial nose-wiping!!!

I would buy a case of those! One kid came in a week and a half ago with a cold and everyone else had caught it by last week. I've been wiping incredibly snotty noses the whole time. You just have to love cold season......not!
Daycare Diva 01:04 PM 12-23-2011
I just informed my parents that I need an additional pack of wipes brought in for nose and face wiping and snotty hands. Everyone brought them in as asked.
Tags:funny, runny nose
Reply Up