Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Director Job Offer Letter/ Rejection
REI 06:12 AM 05-08-2019
Good morning ladys!

We are a new childcare center. I"m currently hiring for Director position.While I"m running interview, I realized that about 85% of the applicant have not realistic idea for the pay scale in our district for director position. I"m reaching out to ya"ll to see if you a have a letter in where I can explain clear, polite and professionally that the position pay such much $ and we would certainly would like for them to have a better understanding of the pay scale to possible bring that potential candidate on board.

thank you all in advance for your support!
Cat Herder 06:27 AM 05-08-2019
I'd simply post the salary on the job description ad to save time. If they can't afford to work for you, they won't apply.

Our local page says: "Pay by Experience Level for Daycare Director. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Daycare Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $32,000." and we are rural. I'd expect more in a city with a higher cost of living.

"The national average salary for a Child Care Director is $75,524 in United States."
Tags:director, director - salary, salary
Reply Up