Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Emloyee Handbook
small_steps 11:00 AM 11-08-2011
Anyone have an employee handboook that they're willing to share? Or know of any websites I can get one from? Just need examples and ideas on what all to put in there. My sister is going to start working for me part time and maybe eventually full time. I know I know, family employees = no good but she is in desperate need of a job and has an infant and I want to help her and could also use an extra hand here myself.

Thanks for any help.
daycare 11:04 AM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by small_steps:
Anyone have an employee handboook that they're willing to share? Or know of any websites I can get one from? Just need examples and ideas on what all to put in there. My sister is going to start working for me part time and maybe eventually full time. I know I know, family employees = no good but she is in desperate need of a job and has an infant and I want to help her and could also use an extra hand here myself.

Thanks for any help.
no advice on the PHB, all though I know Nannyde just wrote a huge blog on hiring an assistant...

All I can say is that you are a brave sole... My sister and I would kill each other....lol
small_steps 11:15 AM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
no advice on the PHB, all though I know Nannyde just wrote a huge blog on hiring an assistant...

All I can say is that you are a brave sole... My sister and I would kill each other....lol
Yes, I've been reading some of her blogs on that. I think I still need to read the last 2 but I will probably re-read them all. My sister and I will probably get along ok. We do get on each other's nerves but it's going to be part time starting out and I think if I let her know the rules beforehand we will have less problems later on. But she is probably starting Monday so I have to hurry and get this done lol. I'm a procrastinator and always wait til the last minute.
Tags:employee, employee - handbook, handbook
Reply Up