Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>TGIF! I Sooooo Earned this Weekend Off
sahm2three 08:32 AM 11-18-2011
It has been a terrible week. Crabby naughty kids. No one will listen to anything I say. I feel like I have completely lost control. And honestly, I think it is because of the 2 yo. They all see him being a total beast and it is rubbing off on them! Not sure if this 2yo will make it to the 30 day mark! I needed some quiet so I put a movie in this morning, which should feel like a treat, but these kids are being nasty. All I do is repeat myself over and over telling them to sit, no standing on the couch, stop putting your feet on your neighbor, don't lick my couch.....and on and on. So not the down time I was looking for! Wish I had a padded room to let them just run like crazy animals in! It is freezing outside and super windy, so we won't be getting outside time. God help me get thru this day! OH, AND my assistant called in sick. *roll eyes*
DaycareMom 11:37 AM 11-18-2011
Just run out the clock! I feel for you! Hope that you get some down time this weekend! Hang in there.
Ariana 01:16 PM 11-18-2011
TGIF!!!!!!! Have a fun weekend!! Sounds like you need it
Sunchimes 01:40 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
don't lick my couch.....
lol I had to tell one to stop licking the window this morning. Not something I ever expected to say.

I had that day yesterday, plus one screamed for 7 of the 8 hours she was here. She's normally here 12 hours, and all evening I thought "She screamed 10 of the 12 hours." I almost felt like celebrating when I remembered it was her short day and it was only 7 of 8 hours! Small victories!

I hope your day is ending better.
greenhouse 04:16 PM 11-18-2011
I've had the flu all week. I'm so exhausted, but couldn't afford to close and dcm couldn't take any time off.I'm so glad its over and next weeks short. Weekends aren't long enough!!!
dave4him 04:19 PM 11-18-2011
I had to tell my five year old not to lick the window a while ago....... oy vey
Tags:vent
Reply Up