Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help!!!!!!
steph 10:35 AM 02-03-2012
Alright, so i have had NUMEROUS issues with a daycare family! Both kids and Parent! Kids lie a lot, hit, push, etc. the parent is honestly just plain crazy! I cant deal with it anymore so i am giving a two week notice BUT am so bad at writing any type of letters! Does anyone have a template or an idea of how to write that type of letter????

Thank you!
Blackcat31 10:38 AM 02-03-2012
"Dear family,

This letter serves as written notice that I will no longer be offering services to your family. Please understand that this is a business decision and is non-negotiable. The last day I can provide services to you is _____, 2012.

Best regards,

Daycare provider."

If you do not have a good relationship with the family, I would not bother explaining anything.....just leaves room for negotiation and you seem to want them gone.

Just keep saying it is a business decision and offer no more explanation.
steph 10:43 AM 02-03-2012
That actually is very good. thank you! I am so bad at these writing things. Well its the first time I have had to! But, yes, i want them gone. there is no room for negotiation so thank you very much for the advice on how to word. never thought to put "business decision" in there.
Blackcat31 10:55 AM 02-03-2012
You are welcome! One good thing to always remember when dealing with difficult parents is "less is sometimes best." Good luck....
Tags:termination letter
Reply Up