Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Who Does Their Own Taxes?
MarinaVanessa 08:42 AM 11-09-2011
I now use minute menu but was still thinking of having my taxes done for me. It costs me around $250-$300 to have them done however I was wondering if any of you ladies use minute menu and do your own taxes?

Is it difficult even with minute menu? I noticed that in minute menu you create a schedule C based on what you enter into the system but what else would I need? I've never done my own business taxes but I did used to do my own personal taxes.

Thanks ladies. Any help is appreciated.
kendallina 05:27 PM 11-09-2011
I don't use minute menu, but I do my own taxes. If you keep things organized and save your receipts and know the tax rules (read Tom's book!) then you should be able to do it. It's really not too hard, especially if you have done your own taxes before. Now...I haven't been audited, so perhaps I did them all wrong...lol. But I don't think so...
MarinaVanessa 01:14 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by kendallina:
I don't use minute menu, but I do my own taxes. If you keep things organized and save your receipts and know the tax rules (read Tom's book!) then you should be able to do it. It's really not too hard, especially if you have done your own taxes before. Now...I haven't been audited, so perhaps I did them all wrong...lol. But I don't think so...
Ok, thanks. Good to know. Maybe I'll try to do my taxes on my own and still have my taxes done by my same tax consultant and compare her results to mine. If they're the same then next year I'll do my own taxes.
Tags:minute menu kids, mmk, tax filing
Reply Up