Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need to fix these early drop offs/late pickups
TaylorTots 06:08 AM 08-28-2014
DCF has contracted for care from 7:30-4:30.

Their contract is a little vague and I need to fix it NOW. They dropped off at 7:00AM today with a 10 minute text message notice (that I didnt see till after drop off). They have had a ton of late 5-10 minutes pickups and a few early/late drop offs that are driving me nuts. I have them all noted in their file. However, their contract has a small loophole that I fixed later but I never made them sign any notice of the changes. So... This sound ok? Did I miss anything?

8-28-14
REMINDER:

Your contracted time of care is _______ to ________. If you require earlier pickup or drop off, you must get APPROVAL in advance.

Sending a text message of "we will be there early/late" etc. is not sufficient nor approval. If your contracted hours of care are violated in the future without advance APPROVAL, a two week termination notice will be given.

If given approval to arrive early or pickup late, there is a fee of $5 per child for every 15 minutes of extra care beyond contracted hours due at the time of early drop off or late pick up. If you cannot drop off or pick up your child at your contracted time, it is your responsibility to arrange alternative an alternative drop off or pick up person. Do not assume your requests for late pickups and/or early drop offs will be approved.

Thank you,
Daycare Provider, Date

By signing, I understand and agree to all stipulations above.
Parent Sign, Date
Up