Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Facebook Page
Unregistered 04:34 PM 11-17-2015
Hi all, hope your week is going well
Let me preface by saying I have not had a facebook page for 5 years so I am completely at a loss with how is all works.
I want to set up a page on Facebook to advertise to surrounding families. I think it would be a great way to newtwork and hopefully gain new clients but am so confused at how to do so. I would like a place where I can share photos with current families, events and closures.I obviously do not want to share all that with the general public-only those invited.
I went to start with a basic business page but had to make a personal page first-ridiculous!
What is the best way to make this work? I want my family, friends and clients to be able to share the public page. Should that be a group? A community page? A school? How do you all do it? For the private stuff, what is the best option? Again, a group/ Or just use the personal page? Is there a way to combine so there doesn't have to be two separate pages?
I would really appreciate some insight and information on how you all use facebook.
Thank you!
Tags:advertising ideas, facebook ad, facebook page
Up