Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Infant Daily Report?
MNmamaOf4 08:32 AM 02-02-2011
I know yesterday or the day before when someone posted something similar about this many of you stated you don't do them that they are a waste of time etc. I had a part-time infant for about 3 weeks and I did infant reports for the mom as a relative always picked the baby up and she told me they were very helpful. I wish my former daycare would have done them because DH always took the kids to daycare and usually picked them up and when I'd ask questions about when they ate last, etc he never really knew. So it would have been nice to have that info. That's why I've decided to at least do them for my infants, plus it helped me to know when the baby I was caring for needed to eat again.

For those of you who do use them, what all do you include in them? I have a printed form and it stays on my counter and I fill it out as the day goes on. But I would like to refresh the look before my full-time baby starts next week. He'll be my only DCK besides my own 3 that are here and my kindergartner after school. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!
Tags:daily report, daily report sample, forms, infant report
Up