Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Im so confused ..becoming overwhelmed
AccidentalDiva 04:56 AM 03-24-2015
hi everybody, I'm new and I just can't grasp the concept of certain things like ..I'm reading the guidelines for applying for my license but it says to turn in a complete application I must provide the leasing agreement for the building.. I'm not registered or licensed so how is it possible for me to obtain a lease for a building? Secondly, I'm planning on using a loan to help with my start up cost ..I figured the loan would help lease the building?
snbauser 05:31 AM 03-24-2015
Are you looking at opening a center or are you looking at a family child care? I don't know where you are located, but here (and I would guess in most places) you can not apply for a license until you have a location and can meet all the other requirements. The licenser needs to be able to see that the location has passed all the required inspections (fire, sanitation, zoning, etc) and needs to be able to inpect the location themselves to make sure it meets all of the licensing requirements before they can issue a license. If you are looking at fcc, then they probably want to know that you own your house or that if you rent, that your landlord knows you are going to be operating a child care out of the home.
Reply Up