Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Your Thoughts on Picky Eaters
Bookworm 04:23 PM 08-03-2015
i had a discussion with some of my coworkers about picky eaters and the reasons they are picky. We left out children with food allergies and sensory issues. Our opinions are:-they aren't exposed to a wide variety of food and parents cooking separate meals when the child won't eat what's been cooked because they "have to eat something". I would like to know your thoughts/opinions about this. My center has always had picky eaters but we've seen a serious increase over the past year. Our menu is kid friendly but based on food guidelines so that may also be an issue. Your thoughts?
-
midaycare 04:58 PM 08-03-2015
My thoughts: eat or go hungry.

That's how I handle things here, but I see parents giving in to their kids and fixing them different foods, eating out too often, and not incorporating new foods when they are young.
NoMoreJuice! 04:59 PM 08-03-2015
Their parents don't believe they can possibly make it to the next meal without dying of starvation, so they cave and make a pbj or whatever the child wants. I've seen a ton of that.

Many of my kids won't touch our healthy options at snack because they tell me Mom has a candy bar for them in the car at pick up. I've completely quit caring. They either eat, or they're hungry. I always tell parents I've NEVER had a child in my care come close to dying from starvation.
Bookworm 05:26 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
Their parents don't believe they can possibly make it to the next meal without dying of starvation, so they cave and make a pbj or whatever the child wants. I've seen a ton of that.

Many of my kids won't touch our healthy options at snack because they tell me Mom has a candy bar for them in the car at pick up. I've completely quit caring. They either eat, or they're hungry. I always tell parents I've NEVER had a child in my care come close to dying from starvation.
I'm in total agreement with you. We didn't even consider frequent dining out as a factor. Another question is does the parent start it off by not retrying a fruit or vegetable if their infant makes a face when they first tried it. I have a toddler in my room who only eats at DC peas, potatoes, and junk food. On a different note, theres a 5yr old whose parents thought that any reaction to any food that she's eaten since starting solids, was a major food allergy. They would research that particular allergy until they found what they wanted to see and removed it from her diet. At no time has DCG been tested for allergies. They started bringing her lunch daily. It consisted of a random mix up of three of the following: jelly sandwich, chicken tender, carrots, pancakes, turkey sausage,grapes, watermelon, and an applesauce pack. After 4 yrs, they finally got tired of doing it and asked for DCG getting school lunch. She never eats lunch and snack is iffy. Now her parents are mad because she won't eat anything. They are the reason we started the discussion.
midaycare 05:45 PM 08-03-2015
My DS is an honest to goodness picky eater. He refuses meat. Always has. And fish, and eggs. Always has. No matter how many times I tried. I'm still trying and he's 8! I think it's a texture thing, but who knows?

I use to chop up meat or eggs into tiny, tiny pieces and hide it in foods when he was young. He would promptly get the offending piece in his mouth, make a face, and remove the small piece of whatever it was.

He does eat fruits and veggies but his main foods are spaghetti, homemade pizza, pb&j, and grilled cheese. I've found healthy ways to do all of those, but there are actual picky eaters. I'm very stubborn about trying foods. DS won after 6 years. But the majority of his food has to be fruits and veggies now.
Thriftylady 05:47 PM 08-03-2015
I am in the eat or go hungry crowd. A big part of the reason these kids won't eat, is because a second meal is made (or the first one is made to cater to what they want to eat). I don't know where or how, but parents have changed so much and now kids seem to be running the show. I grew up on eat or go hungry and guess what? I'm still alive!

ETA: Hardly any of the picky eaters I have seen will eat fruits and veggies. Most of them want processed junk. Chicken nuggets, french fries, eggo waffles, etc. If they were picky to eating healthy foods, I may be able to bring myself to cater to it more.
Indoorvoice 06:10 PM 08-03-2015
I think too that parents these days need easy or prefer easy. They don't want to deal with making their kids unhappy over food when it's easy to just fix them something they want. It's hard to plan meals every night that have enough components to not only introduce a new food, but have a few favorites as well so no one goes hungry. Also no one sits down for meals together, so there is no help or support with food tantrums and parents just give in. Parents also have these irrational fears over foods and think if their kids don't eat a meal or 2 that something terrible will happen. In fact, kids know much better than we do how much they need to eat as long as we offer a variety of choices. I found the Division of Responsibility by Ellyn Satter and it changed my whole thinking about food around and helped my picky eater. I practice it with my daycare kids and parents are amazed what they gobble down at my house, but would never touch at their house.
midaycare 06:37 PM 08-03-2015
I'm in my late thirties and I just for the first time tried Brussel sprouts 2 weeks ago. It's my new favorite food! I was never offered it as a child and never tried it.

Growing up I always thought rice looked and smelled gross - I never was forced to eat it. I had it for the first time at 28. Oh my word! Love!
Bookworm 06:55 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I'm in my late thirties and I just for the first time tried Brussel sprouts 2 weeks ago. It's my new favorite food! I was never offered it as a child and never tried it.

Growing up I always thought rice looked and smelled gross - I never was forced to eat it. I had it for the first time at 28. Oh my word! Love!
It's funny that you said that. Brussels sprouts and rice are on my list of foods I could eat almost everyday. What we've noticed that kids are even refusing nuggets, Mac and cheese, fish sticks etc. You know, kiddie food.
midaycare 06:58 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Bookworm:
It's funny that you said that. Brussels sprouts and rice are on my list of foods I could eat almost everyday. What we've noticed that kids are even refusing nuggets, Mac and cheese, fish sticks etc. You know, kiddie food.
Would you ease, please message me a recipe or two for Brussel sprouts? You are the only other person I've talked to that likes them.
Thriftylady 07:22 PM 08-03-2015
We eat tons of rice white and brown. But I am not even allowed to cook brussel sprouts because DH can't stand the smell. I don't even remember if I like them or not.
Baby Beluga 08:55 PM 08-03-2015
While I do think there are legitimate food issue such as texture aversions and food allergies - I am in the eat or go hungry crowd too.

I think there are quite a few factors in play for picky eaters.

1) Parents don't continually offer foods their kids do not initially like. I believe it can take up to 20 times for a child to eat and acquire the taste for a food.

2) Fast food

3) Constant snacking. It is okay to feel hungry. PM snack for the DC is at 3:00pm. My family doesn't eat dinner until 6 and generally around 4:30 my DD is ravished. She gets veggies as a snack. You are hungry? Okay, dinner is at 6. Here is a veggie platter you can eat. 95% of the time she happily eats the veggies, then will help me make dinner and gobble that up.

4) Parents either don't know or don't understand that taste buds change! They change on their own, but also need to be trained. Sugar and the way your brain responds to eating sugar also has a play in this.

5) Not involving children in food selection, food prep and food education.
sahm1225 09:35 PM 08-03-2015
Would you ease, please message me a recipe or two for Brussel sprouts? You are the only other person I've talked to that likes them.
Microwave them until they are a little soft. Then sautéed them in a little bit of Olive oil until they start to caramelize. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Enjoy!!
Bookworm 09:46 PM 08-03-2015
Go to Foodnetwork.com and search for Brussel Sprouts Lardons by the Barefoot Contessa
Bookworm 09:48 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
While I do think there are legitimate food issue such as texture aversions and food allergies - I am in the eat or go hungry crowd too.

I think there are quite a few factors in play for picky eaters.

1) Parents don't continually offer foods their kids do not initially like. I believe it can take up to 20 times for a child to eat and acquire the taste for a food.

2) Fast food

3) Constant snacking. It is okay to feel hungry. PM snack for the DC is at 3:00pm. My family doesn't eat dinner until 6 and generally around 4:30 my DD is ravished. She gets veggies as a snack. You are hungry? Okay, dinner is at 6. Here is a veggie platter you can eat. 95% of the time she happily eats the veggies, then will help me make dinner and gobble that up.

4) Parents either don't know or don't understand that taste buds change! They change on their own, but also need to be trained. Sugar and the way your brain responds to eating sugar also has a play in this.

5) Not involving children in food selection, food prep and food education.
This is spot on. Especially #1 and #2. It's so much easier to give in.
childcaremom 02:28 AM 08-04-2015
My favourite way to eat them is to slice them, saute them in butter or coconut oil, with a dash of garlic, and then serve with a poached egg on top.
Josiegirl 02:56 AM 08-04-2015
Brussels sprouts are also good sauteed with some chopped bacon. Yummy

I've always been in the eat or go hungry camp too but only to a point. If a child eats nothing as in zip zero, they'll be grouchy until the next time. That can make for a long day. For everyone here. So I always serve something I know they'll eat, such as grapes, along with stuff I know they probably won't touch. I don't really cater to them(as in making them a separate meal) but I usually try to have something so their tummies aren't completely empty.
Some of my dc kids are too darn picky. I have some kids who'd live on cherry tomatoes and cucumbers if they could(and every other kind of fruit or veggie), then I have a couple who will only eat about 3 different fruits, never mind letting a veggie touch their tongues.
When my own kids were little they were picky to a point; I can remember adding spinach to chocolate milkshakes to get my ds to eat veggies. My 3 kids are adults now and they love pretty much everything, stuff I won't even try(can anyone say sushi?).

From what I can see, I'd have to say it depends on what they're offered. Processed foods must taste better to a kids' palette so when they're offered that as more the norm, that's what they're going to want. Of course they're going to put up a stink with getting good old-fashioned tasting food.

When I was growing up, my mom made every dinner from scratch and we ate it. I really do not understand the way kids refuse so much today. It's the same with the clothes they wear. Dcps come in and tell me their child wouldn't wear this or that today. They refuse their sneakers. They refuse to do this or that. IOW, they're catered to. It's the same in so many aspects of their tiny little lives. Their refusal to do things runs over into the rest of their lives. I honestly don't remember refusing when I was a kid. You just did it cause your mom/dad was the boss.
midaycare 03:46 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Microwave them until they are a little soft. Then sautéed them in a little bit of Olive oil until they start to caramelize. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Enjoy!!
Hungry just thinking about it ...
Play Care 03:47 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by :
What we've noticed that kids are even refusing nuggets, Mac and cheese, fish sticks etc. You know, kiddie food.
If the kids in your center are not into the "kiddie" food, what will they eat?
Believe it or not, I've found that some of my kids who refuse that type of food are actually served really healthy foods at home. They are refusing the "kiddie" food because they know nuggets are gross But I've also had kids who only eat white pasta and pb and j

Originally Posted by :
I've always been in the eat or go hungry camp too but only to a point. If a child eats nothing as in zip zero, they'll be grouchy until the next time. That can make for a long day. For everyone here. So I always serve something I know they'll eat, such as grapes, along with stuff I know they probably won't touch. I don't really cater to them(as in making them a separate meal) but I usually try to have something so their tummies aren't completely empty
I do this too. Hungry kids are crabby kids.

I had a little boy here this past school year who was a picky eater but I will say that in his case, I suspect a diagnosis of some sort is coming if he doesn't already have it...

Kind of ironic, but when my own kids were little I was on a parenting forum. One of their biggest complaints was the "bad" food served at day care
But as a provider, I get it. It's hard to be as healthy as you would like when you've got kids coming in munching on donuts and when they leave they head right to the nearest drive-thru (And I'm not passing judgment here, just pointing out the reality for many working parents) They turn up their noses at fresh fruits, veggies, grilled chicken (I had one kids call it "dirty" chicken because of the grill marks ) etc.
midaycare 04:16 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:

Oh wow ...

When I was growing up, my mom made every dinner from scratch and we ate it. I really do not understand the way kids refuse so much today. It's the same with the clothes they wear. Dcps come in and tell me their child wouldn't wear this or that today. They refuse their sneakers. They refuse to do this or that. IOW, they're catered to. It's the same in so many aspects of their tiny little lives. Their refusal to do things runs over into the rest of their lives. I honestly don't remember refusing when I was a kid. You just did it cause your mom/dad was the boss.
Yes, this. Growing up I had a pair of lime green snowflake pants that were horrid. But if mom said wear them, I wore them. I was a picky eater as a child, and I often went hungry. But I didn't suffer ...

I do let DS get away with not eating meat & eggs because he seems to have such an aversion, I tried for years, and the foods aren't necessary. It's forces me to find different healthy options, like eggplant and spaghetti squash that I wouldn't have thought of as main meals. Or when I make pizza, it's with cauliflower crust. Oh yum - I think I figured out lunch today!

Thank you everyone for the Brussel sprouts recipes. I'm going to have them for dinner tonight
childcaremom 04:18 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:

I've always been in the eat or go hungry camp too but only to a point. If a child eats nothing as in zip zero, they'll be grouchy until the next time. That can make for a long day. For everyone here. So I always serve something I know they'll eat, such as grapes, along with stuff I know they probably won't touch. I don't really cater to them(as in making them a separate meal) but I usually try to have something so their tummies aren't completely empty.
I also try to make sure that there is at least one food item that each child likes. I usually have good eaters but there is always that one that just turns up their nose at everything.

ETA: As far as the original question, I agree with many of the points. My own children have all been so different. I have one that will eat anything you put in front of him. Another who has particular tastes eg: likes pasta but is fussy about the type of pasta (shells but not spaghetti), another who doesn't like meat b/c it takes too long to chew (my prem although I was the same as a child) and then my youngest who only likes pizza, pancakes and tomato soup BUT she tried sushi at a friend's house and loved it! (so apparently cooking her food has been the problem, lol).

They have all been exposed to the same expectations, meals, etc so I think a lot of it is individualistic, too.

I read an article a while ago that I *think* talked about how processed foods changes our tastes and expectations. If I remember correctly, it suggested that the more processed foods we eat, the more we crave them. So... food for thought!
christine19720 05:11 AM 08-04-2015
Picky eaters don't get to pick what I serve here. I serve nutritional food as required and I choose what is served, because I'm in charge. The child can choose either eat to eat it or not. No Biggie. Either way, I've done my job. In 25 years, no one has ever suffered from malnutrition from not wanting to eat lunch or snacks here. It isn't like it is the child's only and last meal.
christine19720 05:12 AM 08-04-2015
Picky eaters don't get to pick what I serve here. I serve nutritional food as required and I choose what is served, because I'm in charge. The child can choose either eat to eat it or not. No Biggie. Either way, I've done my job. In 25 years, no one has ever suffered from malnutrition from not wanting to eat lunch or snacks here. It isn't like it is the child's only and last meal. I'm not the food police
Blackcat31 05:27 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:

This is the same approach I take to food and eating.

I serve, they eat (or don't). I don't put much into "forcing" them or encouraging them to eat anything. I serve healthy nutritious foods in a variety of ways and if they choose not to try it or eat it, that's on them.

I've spend countless hours devoting my time to getting a child to try something healthy only to have a parent erase everything I've done when they admit that they RARELY if ever prepare healthy options at home.

I'm in total agreement with you. We didn't even consider frequent dining out as a factor. Another question is does the parent start it off by not retrying a fruit or vegetable if their infant makes a face when they first tried it. I have a toddler in my room who only eats at DC peas, potatoes, and junk food. On a different note, theres a 5yr old whose parents thought that any reaction to any food that she's eaten since starting solids, was a major food allergy. They would research that particular allergy until they found what they wanted to see and removed it from her diet. At no time has DCG been tested for allergies. They started bringing her lunch daily. It consisted of a random mix up of three of the following: jelly sandwich, chicken tender, carrots, pancakes, turkey sausage,grapes, watermelon, and an applesauce pack. After 4 yrs, they finally got tired of doing it and asked for DCG getting school lunch. She never eats lunch and snack is iffy. Now her parents are mad because she won't eat anything. They are the reason we started the discussion.
In the past 2-3 years this subject has gotten to be as "prickly" for me as potty training. Just last week a mom of my 6 month old said to me "I can't wait until you introduce solids to "Baby" as I am hoping they sleep better once they eat more solids"
I was like "Um, I am not introducing anything to your baby. That's YOUR responsibility."
Her reply?
"But I thought the food program covered the costs of baby foods?"

....and went on to ask if I would get some that would be good to start with and send home with her....

So in response to your question, I don't think a lot of parents take the time to sit down and actually feed their child.

My DS is an honest to goodness picky eater. He refuses meat. Always has. And fish, and eggs. Always has. No matter how many times I tried. I'm still trying and he's 8! I think it's a texture thing, but who knows?

I use to chop up meat or eggs into tiny, tiny pieces and hide it in foods when he was young. He would promptly get the offending piece in his mouth, make a face, and remove the small piece of whatever it was.

He does eat fruits and veggies but his main foods are spaghetti, homemade pizza, pb&j, and grilled cheese. I've found healthy ways to do all of those, but there are actual picky eaters. I'm very stubborn about trying foods. DS won after 6 years. But the majority of his food has to be fruits and veggies now.
My son (he's 24 now) was the same way.

At 4 he said he hated Cool Whip. I was like "Who hates Cool Whip??" My DH forced him to try it and he gagged. So I guess my son hates Cool Whip and bananas (as a baby we tried them first and he threw up every time) and despises ANY type of fruit. Thank goodness he is a veggie lover though.

He started out weird I think, but now he has a pretty good palate so I think you shouldn't worry. Just continue encouraging and offering. Sooner or later he might just give in. I think the stubbornness got in the way sometimes and it was just a power struggle about who could hold out the longest and stopped being about the food itself.

It's hard to take the "Eat or don't" approach with your own but it really is okay. They figure it out as long as you just keep offering the healthy stuff.
Blackcat31 05:32 AM 08-04-2015
What we've noticed that kids are even refusing nuggets, Mac and cheese, fish sticks etc. You know, kiddie food.
I have a set of DCK's like that. Don't like the common "kid foods" like Mac/Cheese, fish sticks or chicken nuggets.

After a lengthy conversation with mom, I found out no one in their house cooks. Ever. EVERYTHING they eat is cold. Cold cereal, sandwiches, cereal bars, etc.

Neither parent likes ANY veggies so they simply don't cook them. When I tried to discuss healthy eating mom's response is always "Well I know they get it here (daycare)"

So yes, I think many parents are lazy about it but I think it IS getting worse but I just don't have the patience or the time to "fix" these issues that are predominantly created by the parents so I don't. I serve, they eat. Or don't.
JoseyJo 06:19 AM 08-04-2015
I love them too- I'm gonna chime in w/ my recipe because it is so easy, and the best I have ever tried-

Slice in 1/2 and put in a gallon ziploc.
Add 2 Tbsp oil (I use grapeseed, but any would work).
Salt and pepper to taste
Pour onto sheet pan and put into oven or convection oven.
Cook at 425 (400 for convection) until the outer leaves almost look burnt (about 10-15 min)

Enjoy! These are good right out of the oven, and even cold out of the fridge The high heat brings out the sweetness and minimizes any bitterness.

Side tip- smaller is better for brussels, they get more bitter and less sweet the bigger they are.

Another side note- about any vege is good this way- broccoli, greens, squash, etc. My absolute fav is swiss chard. Add a 1/2 onion to the mix and cook the stems for about 5 min before adding the leaves. Top with feta. This recipe is so good I will eat a whole head of chard just standing over the pan. I try to cook it when no one else is around so I can eat the whole thing myself! LOL
NeedaVaca 06:29 AM 08-04-2015
"The condition might be better described as avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID). "

http://www.today.com/health/picky-ea...y-finds-t35961
Controlled Chaos 07:39 AM 08-04-2015
Roast in the oven with olive oil and garlic!
Bookworm 09:55 AM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Play Care:
If the kids in your center are not into the "kiddie" food, what will they eat?
Believe it or not, I've found that some of my kids who refuse that type of food are actually served really healthy foods at home. They are refusing the "kiddie" food because they know nuggets are gross But I've also had kids who only eat white pasta and pb and j

I do this too. Hungry kids are crabby kids.

I had a little boy here this past school year who was a picky eater but I will say that in his case, I suspect a diagnosis of some sort is coming if he doesn't already have it...

Kind of ironic, but when my own kids were little I was on a parenting forum. One of their biggest complaints was the "bad" food served at day care
But as a provider, I get it. It's hard to be as healthy as you would like when you've got kids coming in munching on donuts and when they leave they head right to the nearest drive-thru (And I'm not passing judgment here, just pointing out the reality for many working parents) They turn up their noses at fresh fruits, veggies, grilled chicken (I had one kids call it "dirty" chicken because of the grill marks ) etc.
The majority only eat canned fruit, fruit pouches, gogurt, and milk. Believe me , I asked. A few parents said hot dogs and maybe pizza or pb&j sandwich.
laundrymom 11:44 AM 08-04-2015
I'm with other posters. I serve a variety of foods and they can choose to eat or be hungry. This isn't a diner. This is a daycare. We eat often enough that no ones going to starve.
AmyKidsCo 11:49 AM 08-04-2015
My thoughts: eat or go hungry.

That's how I handle things here, but I see parents giving in to their kids and fixing them different foods, eating out too often, and not incorporating new foods when they are young.

My sister in law just said this weekend that she thought "picky eaters are made, not born" until she had her own child.

I always make sure that something on the table will appeal to everyone, but if they only like (and eat) 1 thing, that's their choice. If they choose not to eat at all they'll get another chance in 3 hours or so.
jenboo 11:54 AM 08-04-2015
One of my families and I happened to move to new states at the same time. It's been a couple months now and this is what she sent me the other day:

" My kids are finally learning about food in the real world. No more gourmet meals at daycare! They actually have to eat cereal some morning (gasp). They don't know what that is ��. Still only get chicken nuggets at home and daycare is slightly better with the menus but it seems no one feeds them like you did ��. Miss Jen is sorely missed. Guarantee there is a ton of work here for you if Boise doesn't work out!!"

It made me smile. I also nannied for them before I opened my daycare. They pretty much live off of chicken nuggets at home but they will pretty much eat anything. The love veggies.

Eta: it is a slight exaggeration. They occasionally eat other stuff too
Bookworm 05:17 PM 08-04-2015
I showed your responses to my co-workers and we agree with what you all said. Many of you had some great stories. Thanks for your input.

Blackcat, I've never heard of a family that never cooked. That blew us away.

Midaycare, here's the recipe for Brussel Sprouts Lardons. Sorry it took so long, I had to find the right book.
2 tbsp olive oil
6 oz of pancetta or bacon 1/4 in diced*
1 1/2 lbs of Brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
3/4 tsp of kosher salt
3/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper
3/4 c golden raisins**
1 3/4 c chicken stock

Heat olive oil in 12 in pan and add pancetta or bacon. Cook over medium heat until brown and crisp, 5-10 min. Remove pancetta/bacon from pan onto a paper towel. Add the Brussels sprouts and s/p and sauté over medium heat until lightly browned. Add raisins and chicken stock. Lower the heat and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally until sprouts are tender when pierced with a knife, about 15 min. If the skillet becomes too dry add more stock. Add pancetta/bacon to pan and serve.

*i tried both and prefer the taste of bacon
**i hate raisins so I left them out.
Let me know how you like them.
Thriftylady 05:29 PM 08-04-2015
The mom of my DCG 16 months is still feeding her baby food!!! She is afraid to feed her anything due to chocking. I have finally gotten DCM to give her a few things. DCM thinks if she spits them out she must not like them. But I have had her spit things out one time, and gobble them down the next. Parents don't want to give their kids a chance with new foods. Add in the fast food and the processed stuff, and our kids don't eat much.

Burger King right now has a commercial on for some dirt cheap chicken nuggets. Am I the only one that thinks 10 nuggets for less than a buck must not have any chicken in them?
jenboo 06:46 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
The mom of my DCG 16 months is still feeding her baby food!!! She is afraid to feed her anything due to chocking. I have finally gotten DCM to give her a few things. DCM thinks if she spits them out she must not like them. But I have had her spit things out one time, and gobble them down the next. Parents don't want to give their kids a chance with new foods. Add in the fast food and the processed stuff, and our kids don't eat much.

Burger King right now has a commercial on for some dirt cheap chicken nuggets. Am I the only one that thinks 10 nuggets for less than a buck must not have any chicken in them?
But they taste so good!
And I'm pretty sure it's like chicken by product or something
Bookworm 09:45 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:

We have a DCG like this who just turned one a few days ago and my Director is pushing mom to move her up to my room. She might have some sensory issues because mom says she chokes on anything with texture. She's still on stage 2 food.
Tags:picky eater
Reply Up