Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Feeling Desperate and Powerless
justgettingstarted 01:58 PM 05-31-2012
My son is 2.5 and has become an absolute monster doing everything I tell him not to even hitting me which he has never ever done. He started refusing to take naps the last two days. All of my other kids are asleep on their cots and he was just rolling around, smiling and playing. I finally gave up and put him in his own bed and thought he'd finally give up and go to sleep. An hour later it was quiet so I went to check on him and he was wide awake sitting up in his bed smiling. I told him everyone else was asleep and to lay down and if he didn't take his nap he wouldn't get to do art time which is his favorite. He's still crying his head off and already woke up one dck. I feel like a terrible mom I have absolutely no idea what to do. I'm having such a bad day now and feel like crying (especially since I'm just a few weeks pregnant and my hormones are going crazy). Any advice would really help. If I wasn't doing daycare it wouldn't be such a big deal but he keeps waking everyone else up and some are much younger and really need their naps!
Up