Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>First Inspection
nicslittlebugs 06:53 AM 06-09-2011
hello everyone, well today is my first inspection with Child Care Council.....I am so nervous and so excited...I have worked so hard and long to get to this point..I just hope she doesnt leave me with a 5 page list of things I need to change...LOL

And on another note...for those of you who read my last post about the fire inspector being a no show no call...he NEVER called me back, instead my registrar (the wonderful woman that is coming today) got me a new fire inspector and he will be here on Monday at 12.

someone pinch me I cannot believe this is all finally happening!

Here's to hoping I will be all smiles later too...
melskids 07:30 AM 06-09-2011
good luck! youre gonna do great!!!
nicslittlebugs 07:35 AM 06-09-2011
thank you so much!
tulip1969 10:25 AM 06-09-2011
I am watching the clock and thinking of you today. Sending good vibes your way for an awesome inspection with a very short list to follow!!! Don't forget to e-mail me all about it. I'm sure you will do GREAT.
Sugar Magnolia 11:06 AM 06-09-2011
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!
nicslittlebugs 11:40 AM 06-09-2011
thanks everyone....15 minutes......LOL
Sugar Magnolia 03:21 PM 06-09-2011
Inquiring minds wanna know! How did it go?!? My fingers are cramping up here! Lol! Best of all vibes to you!!
melskids 04:56 PM 06-09-2011
sooo..........how'd it go!?!?!?!?!?!?
nicslittlebugs 05:24 PM 06-09-2011
hey everyone....

First inspection went great....just have to fix a couple of minor things like wires and get a new lock for my bathroom cabinet (the one i got was too big for it) They loved my set up and said that they can see how much work I put into it and that I must have been working really hard. All of my paper work is in order, so I just have to complete my training, fix my wires and ill be good to go!!

I am so excited. Thank you so much everyone for the support!! you guys rock!
Sugar Magnolia 05:52 PM 06-09-2011
Wooo Hooooo! YOU rock! Congrats!
Tags:inspection - first
Reply Up