Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Have Seen There Are A Few Providers From NC
Mrs.Ky 07:53 AM 02-08-2011
I have noticed some of you are from NC. What part? Im also from NC and live in a suburb of South Charlotte.
Blackcat31 08:05 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs.Ky:
I have noticed some of you are from NC. What part? Im also from NC and live in a suburb of South Charlotte.
.....we go to the NASCAR race every October down there..we stay at the Wingate in Concord! Been going every year since 1999!! We drive down and spend time sight seeing! Maybe I can look you up in October this year?! I think the race is on Oct 15th this year. We usually arrive on Thursday before and leave the Monday or Tuesday after the race... Are you a fan at all? Being that you live in the heart of NASCAR!!
Mrs.Ky 08:10 AM 02-08-2011
[quote=Blackcat31;80549].....we go to the NASCAR race every October down there..we stay at the Wingate in Concord! Been going every year since 1999!! We drive down and spend time sight seeing! Maybe I can look you up in October this year?! I think the race is on Oct 15th this year. We usually arrive on Thursday before and leave the Monday or Tuesday after the race... Are you a fan at all? Being that you live in the heart of NASCAR!! [/QUOTE

We live 45 minutes from the speedway . You should come down to uptown Charlotte they put a Nascar Muesum in not to long ago. No Im not into Nascar at all Im actually from Maryland we have been here almost 3 years and I love it here the people are friendly, the town is pretty safe, and very clean I will never move back to MD. That would be awsome we could do lunch in uptown.
Blackcat31 08:16 AM 02-08-2011
[quote=Mrs.Ky;80554]
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
.....we go to the NASCAR race every October down there..we stay at the Wingate in Concord! Been going every year since 1999!! We drive down and spend time sight seeing! Maybe I can look you up in October this year?! I think the race is on Oct 15th this year. We usually arrive on Thursday before and leave the Monday or Tuesday after the race... Are you a fan at all? Being that you live in the heart of NASCAR!! [/QUOTE

We live 45 minutes from the speedway . You should come down to uptown Charlotte they put a Nascar Muesum in not to long ago. No Im not into Nascar at all Im actually from Maryland we have been here almost 3 years and I love it here the people are friendly, the town is pretty safe, and very clean I will never move back to MD. That would be awsome we could do lunch in uptown.
I am in! The first year we went we stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown and it was nice to see a bit of the city! We moved outward toward Concord because it was easier to get to the track before and after the race...Boy, what a mess you guys get twice a year, huh? We have met people in Charlotte over the years that are not race fans that have said they actually leave town for the week in May and the weekend in October that the races are in town because of all the chaos! I couldn't imagine!!! I live waaaaay up north (MN) and our town is pretty quiet...i.e. we get excited when a limo drives through town! LOL!!
Yes, I think most of the people in Charlotte we have come into contact with have been very nice and friendly! I will definately PM you when it gets closer to the race date; I would LOVE to have lunch! Sounds like a plan. But I am NOT eating grits....
Mrs.Ky 08:26 AM 02-08-2011
That would be great. Come on you dont want some grits and biscuits and gravy
Michael 10:27 PM 02-08-2011
Aya477 and Stacy214 are also from North Carolina.
angelpayne24 09:08 AM 02-09-2011
I am born and raised in NC. I'm trying to get my application packet together so I can get licensed. Right now I only keep one child, trying to fill the #2 spot we are allowed to have, but no such luck. I hope once I get licensed its not this hard to find children to care for!
Tags:north carolina
Reply Up