Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tables for Preschool
kcnjason 06:12 AM 10-15-2011
I'm trying to decide if I want to use a round picnic table or a round table for preschool paperwork and activities. What does everyone else use? I have had problems in the past when using a regular table and chairs that the kids are tipping the chairs and pushing/pulling the table and it drives me bonkers. I need to have enough room for up to 6 kids. I would like some ideas.
Country Kids 10:04 AM 10-15-2011
I was tinking of going to a picnic table from my preschool table with chairs. Mine though seem to move around more with my outside picnic table and fall off the benches more. It took awhile but then they weren't falling off but still couldn't sit real still and to the task at hand. I don't think either one is a bad idea I think kids just don't know how to sit still anymore-5 min. is a killer for them it seems!
rbmom 10:41 AM 10-15-2011
I use both. We have a picnic table in the toddler room. For the preschool room we have kidney shaped tables with chairs. I personally like the picnic table better cause my kiddos always want to lean back in the chairs or you look over and they are 10 feet from the table! LOL!
boysx5 02:36 PM 10-15-2011
I use a picnice table and love it it only seats four but that is all that I have that use the table the other two children are in high chairs
Meeko 09:18 AM 10-17-2011
Fold up tables from Sams Club. Can be set up at three different heights. Folds in half for easy storage with a handle for easy carrying. East wipe clean. So far EVERYTHING has scrubbed off easily.

It's called Lifetime 4" fold in half table. It adjusts to 22", 29" or 36" in height. About $37 each.

We use them daily for eating, crafts etc. at the day care, but have used them at home too for family holiday meals (my husband has 12 siblings...yes you read that right), garage sales, Christmas wrapping tables etc.
Attached: 100_0019.jpg (77.2 KB) 
Tags:preschool - tables, tables
Reply Up