Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Here!
esuddeth22 08:02 AM 03-04-2013
Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I've been randomly stopping in and checking things out over the last year, and finally decided to become a member!

I am planning to open my family daycare in September. My cousin and I have a long term goal of opening a bigger center, but for now we are both opening daycares within our homes.

I started my childcare journey working in a center as a floater/assistant, them became a Lead Toddler Teacher, and later took a place on the management team. I then switched gears and became a nanny. I have been a nanny to the same family for three years.

I am SO excited to become a licensed provider!
Blackcat31 08:13 AM 03-04-2013
Welcome to the forum!
esuddeth22 08:14 AM 03-04-2013
Thanks!!
LilkutieKim 10:20 AM 03-04-2013
welcome to the forum
Nguild 08:19 PM 03-10-2013
I'm new to this I want to open up a childcare center and I'm wondering what all the taxes I have to file. I want to make sure everything is covered so I don't get into trouble with the IRS. Please let me know what all the taxes I have to file.

Thanks
Michael 08:33 PM 03-10-2013
Originally Posted by Nguild:
I'm new to this I want to open up a childcare center and I'm wondering what all the taxes I have to file. I want to make sure everything is covered so I don't get into trouble with the IRS. Please let me know what all the taxes I have to file.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

Suggest you view our Taxes section: https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
mom2many 09:17 PM 03-10-2013
Welcome!
Tags:michigan member, missouri members
Reply Up