Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Issues with The Forum?
Ariana 10:00 AM 04-15-2016
Anyone else having issues loading pages on the forum? I am having issues with pages becoming suspended and not loading constantly these days. When I reload the page it tends to work but not always.

I am usually on my ipad using Safari

Michael?
Blackcat31 10:11 AM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Anyone else having issues loading pages on the forum? I am having issues with pages becoming suspended and not loading constantly these days. When I reload the page it tends to work but not always.

I am usually on my ipad using Safari

Michael?
Hmmm, not this week at all.

There were a few issues in previous weeks but nothing I've noticed this week.

I've used both my iPhone and iPad (both Safari) as well as my laptop (Google Chrome) and not had issues on any of them.
Ariana 10:15 AM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Hmmm, not this week at all.

There were a few issues in previous weeks but nothing I've noticed this week.

I've used both my iPhone and iPad (both Safari) as well as my laptop (Google Chrome) and not had issues on any of them.
weird! Maybe it is just me and my connection? Not having issues anywhere else though...
Ariana 10:31 AM 04-15-2016
I guess all I had to do was creat a post about it because it is working fine now!
Michael 11:37 AM 04-15-2016
Try clearing your browser's cache and history (you would need to re-enter saved passwords).

Safari 8.0+ (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies

Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.

In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....

Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Thriftylady 11:39 AM 04-15-2016
I haven't had any issues this week either. I do know sometimes message boards like these crash for unknown reasons so there will be an outage. But usually they come back up again soon.
Mandy 11:42 AM 04-15-2016
I also view the forum on my Ipad, but I often post from my laptop because I might make a typo error if I try posting on my Ipad . I did have one time this week where the forum did not load for me at all and I was on my laptop when this happened. It is working fine for me now though
Michael 11:56 AM 04-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mandy:
I also view the forum on my Ipad, but I often post from my laptop because I might make a typo error if I try posting on my Ipad . I did have one time this week where the forum did not load for me at all and I was on my laptop when this happened. It is working fine for me now though
We get around 10,000 visitors a day to both the main site www.Daycare.com and this forum. If the forum is slow, its for one of two reasons; hackers from mostly China or Russia are trying to access my servers OR Google and Bing are accessing the databases to index our listing registry or forum threads. It seems they are indexing non stop. Which is great because the public comments here are immediately searchable and bring new members.

BlackCat will usually text me if the forum has problems. I can usually access the server and block the hack or restart the database. If any mods want my number to text me, PM me. I appreciate when someone lets me know there is a problem which I can fix quickly.
Hunni Bee 01:55 PM 04-15-2016
Yeah I got a lot of "This page cannot be loaded" yesterday. I'm on chrome.
Ariana 03:47 PM 04-15-2016
I am wondering if it is just the busy time of day around nap time. I am not having any issues now.

Will try clearing my cache. Thanks Michael!
Tags:forum - accessing problems, forum problem, forum question, forum question - clearing cache
Reply Up