Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare.com
Francine 12:53 PM 06-18-2010
I just received my first call saying that she got my number from daycare.com. I can't take the kids but at least I got the call and I was actually able to refer her to the center that my daughter works at. Glad to see that people are using it. Thanks!
Michael 12:58 PM 06-18-2010
That's great. Thanks for the plug!
originalkat 01:40 PM 06-18-2010
Awesome!!!
Greenshadow 02:53 PM 06-18-2010
Im confused. You can advertise your daycare here? Where?
Michael 03:14 PM 06-18-2010
I guess we've done a good job with this forum. Most don't know the main site is Daycare.com. Just go to Daycare.com or click on the Daycare.com logo. It will take you to the site. Daycare.com has been around since 1997, this forum only a couple years. If you have a substantial amount of posts here I also consider that of value and will post your daycare for free. Just PM me.
Greenshadow 05:08 PM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by michael:
I guess we've done a good job with this forum. Most don't know the main site is Daycare.com. Just go to Daycare.com or click on the Daycare.com logo. It will take you to the site. Daycare.com has been around since 1997, this forum only a couple years. If you have a substantial amount ot posts here I also consider that of value and will post your daycare for free. Just PM me.
LOL, I had no idea there was an actual site! LOL! Will make it a point to check it out. I love this site.
Tags:advertise
Reply Up