Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Daycare.com Member

Smile Measuring the Development of Children

Hello, everyone,

My name is Ander and I am a service design student doing my master thesis about how to measure the development of children. My thesis focuses on kids between 0-4 years old.

At this moment I am in the research phase, and I am gathering as much information as possible related to how caregivers register this information. My main objective is to develop a useful tool to help caregivers during this registration.

Since this is a childcare forum, I hope that some of you have experience with this topic and can help me answering some questions. I have prepared a short questionnaire and I would really appreciate if you could take 10 minutes to help me out.

This is the link of the questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hFk...V66GA/viewform

Thank you very much for your time and I hope that with your answers I will be able to design a great tool.

I would be glad to share the results of this research with anyone that is interested.

Ander.

Tags
children, development