Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Inconsiderate Parent
Debbie@home 09:51 AM 03-18-2020
Hello All,
I need your counsel. I’ve been running a daycare in my home since 2007. I’ve modified my basement area for that purchase. Over the years the parents have expressed their gratitude in how I care for their child/children. Yesterday, I had an encounter with a mom. I asked her if she would bring in more diapers. She brought in a pack of pull ups. Long story short, she said that they are diapers. Well according to Pampers Cruisers- it says diapers. I told her that they function like a pull up and everytime her 16 mon old needs changing I’d have to remove her whole bottom half. She proceeded through texting to tell me that’s what a provider gets paid for, since I have only 2 clients what’s the big deal! I shared with her whether I have 1 or 4 children my policy still applies. She gave me her 2 week withdrawal. In the meantime, she brought her baby and the Cruiser pull- up diaper. AND she was wearing a regular diaper, the kind that I asked her to provide.
I feel like she’s defying me. I feel like terminating her immediately. Her last day is next Friday. Any advice?
Tags:bully, passive aggressive, terminate - bad behavior
Up