Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Can I see your One Page Contract???

If you do a short/simple contract and then more detailed handbook I would really like to see/hear what info is on that contract page.

I am thinking of going this route. I've always had a 5-6 page contract/handbook in one. I'm not one to spell out every little detail and rule - all the basics are covered (late fees, sick policy, holidays, etc.) but every now and then things come up that I end up expanding my contract and now I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better off with a more detailed separate handbook. Mine has worked for me for years, I really never used to have issues but I swear parents do stupid things sometimes and I really am thinking maybe I should spell it out a little more.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 PM

Mine is a one page contract but a longer more indepth handbook. Here is the one page I have the parents sign.

Last edited by Blackcat31; 10-12-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Daycare.com Member

I am so happy you responded Blackcat! Yours is a great one! It really has helped me get mine going!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:07 PM

Thanks Blackcat!!

That is similar to what I'm looking for but I don't give the rates out like that - so need something a bit different.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Licensed Provider

Default Statement of understanding

Please initial each statement to recognize understanding
____I have read the parent Handbook and agree to everything in it.
I understand that a one-week deposit is due at the time of registration. The one-week deposit will pay for the last week my child/children are in the program. The deposit is non-refundable unless parent or ****** decides to withdrawal during 2 week (10 day) trial period.
___Payments are due by the Friday before the tuition week starts. I understand that I am responsible for delivering the payment on or before 6:00pm Friday before tuition week.
___Late payment will result in disruption of my child/children’s participation in addition to a late fee of $10/day.
___******* late pick up charge of $5 for first 10 minutes, then $1/minute/child is in the center past closing (6:00 pm), and will be added to the following weeks payment.
___Children attending the center at days or times other than what they are signed up for will be billed at the regular daily drop-in rate.
__Tuition rates are established for the new program year in December and go into effect on January 1st of the new program year.
___I understand that missed days due to illness, weather, vacation/holidays (outside of those allocated by ********) and any other circumstances will not be refunded and I am responsible for tuition.
___****** is closed on the following Federal holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day) Tuition is still due for these holidays. The center may close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. If a ******Statement of Understanding

holiday falls on the weekend, it will be observed the preceding day or the following day. http://www.opm.gov/Operating_Status_...edhol/2011.asp *MARK THESE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
___Each family is allocated 3-weeks vacation time per year (1-week between Christmas and New Years for the center’s winter break, 1-week during July for the center’s summer break, 1-week to be used by the family at their convenience) and I am responsible for tuition if my family goes above the designated vacation time; these vacation times must be used 1-consecutive week at a time. Full time families receive 5 days, part time families receive 2/3 days.
​Teacher Incentive: Winter recess and Spring Break I will not be charged for unless I ​decide to use the services of *******. These vacation days can not be used ​as sick or transferred as other vacation days.
___I understand in case of Medical Emergency, I will be called. If circumstances require, the Rescue Squad will be notified. ******* *will respond as necessary until the Squad arrives. In the event hospitalization is required, I give consent for my child to be taken to a hospital. I give my consent for treatment by a qualified physician. I agree to assume financial responsibility for such treatment.
___I understand that there may be a situation that requires my child to be transported. (Emergency/safety issue)
___I have read the ***** documents and agree to abide by all rules and regulations stated. I have completed my child's paperwork and all information is current.
Parent Signature ___________________________________________ Date _______
Parent Signature _______________________________________(Optional) Date ________
Revised 10-7-2011
Old 04-22-2012, 06:30 AM

Here is mine. I got it online through sample ones people had posted.

I hope the attachment comes through.
Attached Files
File Type: doc CPart time contract.doc (23.5 KB, 56 views)

Tags
contract - sample, contracts