Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Finally Joined :)
dbslas 04:50 PM 07-27-2013
I have been lurking on this forum for many months and not sure why I never joined, but decided it was time. I have been a daycare assistant with the same home for over 10 years. This forum has preserved my sanity on days when I didn't think I could do this line of work anymore. I would come on here after a long, trying day and realize that we all go through the same things. It helps so much just to read the ups and downs with others in the same situations.

So now I will try to contribute instead of just lurk
Familycare71 10:14 PM 07-27-2013
It's addicting!
Welcome!!
Blackcat31 07:00 AM 07-28-2013
Originally Posted by dbslas:
I have been lurking on this forum for many months and not sure why I never joined, but decided it was time. I have been a daycare assistant with the same home for over 10 years. This forum has preserved my sanity on days when I didn't think I could do this line of work anymore. I would come on here after a long, trying day and realize that we all go through the same things. It helps so much just to read the ups and downs with others in the same situations.

So now I will try to contribute instead of just lurk
Welcome! Glad you found us!
kimmills 09:13 AM 07-28-2013
Aah that's the good thing about this site, its addicting and you cannot just lurk- you get the urge to join and contribute in the discussions. Glad you are here, welcome aboard.
dbslas 10:00 AM 07-28-2013
Thank you, ladies. I look forward to hanging out with you all
AfterSchoolMom 03:36 PM 07-28-2013
Welcome.
Tags:new member
Reply Up