Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>4 year Old Says Anything!
LeslieG 09:38 AM 11-06-2013
I've been trying to fill my infant spot for the last month or so, and every time I have a family over to visit, a 4yr old girl that I care for can't keep her mouth shut!! lol

She's a very talkative girl and says whatever is on her mind... not a good thing when we're meeting new people for the first time! I met with a new family today and she randomly told them that her mommy is a "surgery doctor" and her grandma is a "boobie doctor".

Also, I told her to be good before they came and so what does she do?... the whole time they were here she was asking me if she was being good. lol
MamaBearCanada 09:46 AM 11-06-2013
Can you interview after hours when she's not there? This is one of the many reasons I don't do initial interviews while I have DCk here.
LeslieG 09:54 AM 11-06-2013
Originally Posted by MamaBearCanada:
Can you interview after hours when she's not there? This is one of the many reasons I don't do initial interviews while I have DCk here.
I try to, but most people would prefer to come during the day when the kids are here. Maybe I should start only offering interviews after hours (at least for a first interview)...
Brooksie 10:00 AM 11-06-2013
I do not allow initial interviews during DC hours. I tell them its a safety concern. Any one could come in for an interview.. Gotta think of the kids
LeslieG 10:03 AM 11-06-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
I do not allow initial interviews during DC hours. I tell them its a safety concern. Any one could come in for an interview.. Gotta think of the kids
Very true! Thanks
Reply Up