Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sometimes it's the silliest things. Lol
laundrymom 10:19 AM 08-07-2015
So today was the first day of school for one of my littles. She will no longer come because grandma lives in her district and will provide aftercare for her.
Anyway, I got a text from mom::
::

She's home! She had a very good day. I busted out laughing because she said that most of the kids didn't listen to Miss F very well..maybe Miss Laundry needs to go there cause they will listen to her.

:::
Bwahahahaha
Lol. That's too funny!!
Blackcat31 10:38 AM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
So today was the first day of school for one of my littles. She will no longer come because grandma lives in her district and will provide aftercare for her.

She's home! She had a very good day. I busted out laughing because she said that most of the kids didn't listen to Miss F very well..maybe Miss Laundry needs to go there cause they will listen to her.

Bwahahahaha
Lol. That's too funny!!
LOL! That's cute!!

I had a mom one year tell me that her daughter was getting in trouble a lot at home and during a family discussion about who makes/enforces the rules the child said she didn't have to listen to her mom or dad because "Miss BC" is the boss.

Since then I've made a point of saying I am the boss HERE.

Mom/dad are the boss at home.

I've had a parent call me before on a weekend and ask me to speak with their child because the child wouldn't listen to her.
e.j. 03:44 PM 08-07-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:

Bwahahahaha
Lol. That's too funny!!
That's funny!

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I had a mom one year tell me that her daughter was getting in trouble a lot at home and during a family discussion about who makes/enforces the rules the child said she didn't have to listen to her mom or dad because "Miss BC" is the boss.
but also very funny!
kitykids3 06:08 PM 08-07-2015
lol. funny.
Reply Up