Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Full Moon Tonight--I Knew It!
Rockgirl 11:53 AM 04-21-2016
Everyone here is "off" today. And "off" is a nice way of saying it! Lol
Blackcat31 12:06 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
Everyone here is "off" today. And "off" is a nice way of saying it! Lol
I must have weird kids... I've heard others saying today has been or is rough/difficut/awful/chaotic etc and yet we're (my DCK and myself) are having one of the best days we've had in weeks!

I hope your day gets better!
Rockgirl 12:15 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I must have weird kids... I've heard others saying today has been or is rough/difficut/awful/chaotic etc and yet we're (my DCK and myself) are having one of the best days we've had in weeks!

I hope your day gets better!
Thanks! Naptime is usually a good 'reset', so I am optimistic. Glad you guys are having a great day!
Mandy 01:21 PM 04-21-2016
Hope things get better today . I have been around people that have felt "off" today too
childcaremom 01:37 PM 04-21-2016
I'm with BC. Usually my group acts off and makes me check the calendar. This is the first good day in a long time. I will take it.
Blackcat31 01:57 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by childcaremom:
I'm with BC. Usually my group acts off and makes me check the calendar. This is the first good day in a long time. I will take it.
Oh-oh!

What if this "good" behavior is really the "off" behavior othrs are talking about...

I'll have to see how tomorrow goes to make an informed decision.
LysesKids 02:00 PM 04-21-2016
Nope today was a crazy day here... 2 of my babies showed up with bumps and went home with more lol. Little man has female cohort in crime & the little monkeys literally tried to do everything they knew was wrong, didn't matter if parents were picking up. I feel so bad that they are bruised, but even with 3 adults being within 10 ft, the one child still managed to crack his forehead last minute ( dad was one of the adults.)
Magic 04:00 PM 04-21-2016
oh yes Full Moon a coming ...and for those who having extra good day ...could be for the full moon ..
Mad_Pistachio 06:11 PM 04-21-2016
I actually feel better during Full Moon, so maybe some of the children are more like me. my husband, on the other hand... ah, it's okay, tomorrow will be another day.
we had a music lesson, and 3 children (2 boys and our daughter) made that hour feel like there were at least 30. boys would get wild, she would "catch" it and get wild... one had allergies and terrible sounding cough... (I'm no doctor, it's what his Mom said) poor teacher. normally, she drives me a little bonkers, but today, I really felt for her...
Febby 07:17 PM 04-21-2016
My kids are always crazy on Thursdays. Always. I do think they are somehow worse on a full moon though.
childcaremom 06:06 AM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh-oh!

What if this "good" behavior is really the "off" behavior othrs are talking about...

I'll have to see how tomorrow goes to make an informed decision.
Yep. Back to normal. Listening ears left at home. Lots of arguing. At least it is Friday.
BumbleBee 03:15 PM 04-22-2016
Surprisingly most of my dck's have been pretty good this week. It's me that's having a rough week!
lovemydaycare0912 04:10 PM 04-22-2016
The curse hit my group today. They were off the walls. I was so happy once they all left!
KiddieCahoots 04:38 PM 04-22-2016
One child over the others.
The most perceptive or just a P.I.P......(pain in the potootie!)
Kinda funny....when the kids are having an off day, I'll refer to them as that. Only a few parents have asked what that means.
Rockgirl 08:04 PM 04-22-2016
And we had a fantastic day today! I was short two kids, and the weather was wonderful, so we went to the park for most of the morning.
Tags:full moon
Reply Up