Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Why is it, that the most annoying toy in the house,
youretooloud 09:02 AM 06-10-2013
Is their favorite?
coolconfidentme 09:14 AM 06-10-2013
I use to have tons of battery operated toys, but I slowly put them away. They drove me crazy & didn't do much to stimulate the mind. We are back to basics now, imagination required! LOL
Meyou 10:13 AM 06-10-2013
You mean that one I keep on top of the fridge most of the time?
youretooloud 10:34 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by Meyou:
You mean that one I keep on top of the fridge most of the time?
I'm ready to do that too. These are vintage Fisher Price telephones, and when the kids push them across the floor, the eyes blink up and down and make a click/chirp like sound. ALL. DAY.LONG.....all day.

Annnd.. I have three of these phones.
Patches 11:51 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
I'm ready to do that too. These are vintage Fisher Price telephones, and when the kids push them across the floor, the eyes blink up and down and make a click/chirp like sound. ALL. DAY.LONG.....all day.

Annnd.. I have three of these phones.
I have one of those and my kids are not that into it. It really does make an annoying sound though
melilley 11:57 AM 06-10-2013
Today it was mini symbols here!
DaisyMamma 12:19 PM 06-10-2013
Those types of toys tend to find their way to the trash can. Or they run out of batteries
Play Care 01:13 PM 06-10-2013
Ugh!

I usually hide those toys and then say they are lost
MarinaVanessa 04:11 PM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
Why is it, that the most annoying toy in the house, Is their favorite?
Don't you know?!?! It's because it's so annoying to you that it's their favorite
SilverSabre25 08:36 PM 06-10-2013
Mine tend to all decide to want ONE particular dino out of a box of thirty dinos (or something like that), or a certain block is the "best" or they ALL want to build a robot using pieces that there are only two of, or somesuch self-limiting problem.

Seriously guys. There are 3 different stegosauruses, many different ways to build a robot, and if you keep fighting over that ONE block I will make it disappear!

(I had a long day today, can you tell?!)
Reply Up