Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sickness-You may leave, your visit is over
Country Kids 08:50 AM 12-05-2012
Day 3 of fighting a cold for me and had was so cold last night I was shaking. Woke up again totally stuffed, did airborne, vicks and hoping it will just leave.

Child 1-has been gone a couple days. Back but looks miserable.

Child 2-out again with a cold and had a fever all last night.

Child 3-out today, had a fever last night.

What ever this is its hitting fast and furious. The kids and I though have nothing but really bad headcolds with a fever for some.
snbauser 10:58 AM 12-05-2012
We are fighting the germs here too. We need about a solid week of below freezing temps to kill everything. We have 3 teachers out today and over the last 2 weeks have had a total of 6 kids out sick - at least 3 of them with confirmed flu.
Country Kids 11:09 AM 12-05-2012
I'm keeping it so chilly in my house I think we have had a few artic friends join us (penguin, polar bears). I don't know how any germs are living in here. I also keep three-four windows open everyday. In fact we came home one day and had water on the windowsill and going down the wall because the rain was blowing in so much.
Scout 11:15 AM 12-05-2012
I have all 5 kids hacking up a lung, gross runny noses, 3 have fevers(2 are my own), & one complaining his throat hurts. Yesturday the temp outside was close to 60. Today is it 36. Anyone else see a problem with that!
Countrygal 12:10 PM 12-05-2012
We're pretty much through with the horrible cold virus that ran through here, but now we are full tilt into the stomach flu virus. Already have one dck out with it and I expect it will run the gammut.....
Bookworm 02:06 PM 12-05-2012
The flu is running rampant in the infant, toddlers and twos classes. Today, We had 20 children out with it.
Reply Up