Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu
krosey5 10:11 AM 04-01-2016
Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked. I used the search feature & did not see any threads open/started. Is anyone else experiencing problems with Minute Menu? I cannot log in. I keep getting an error "SSL".

I opened a ticket with the help center yesterday. They gave me step by step instructions. I followed them. Nothing. They also said that they had to change their security certificate & this is the cause of the problem. It could take up to 24-48 hours, but the issue should resolve itself by Friday morning.

I still cannot log in. Before I open another ticket, I wanted to check here. I am concerned that I am having this issue because I discontinued services with my Food Program. However, I still wish to use the accounting features of MMK & have paid until June. I did report this when submitting the last ticket.

Thank you in advance for any replies
Michael 10:15 AM 04-01-2016
Here are some earlier threads on Minute Menu Issues: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...te+menu+issues
Blackcat31 10:25 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by krosey5:
Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked. I used the search feature & did not see any threads open/started. Is anyone else experiencing problems with Minute Menu? I cannot log in. I keep getting an error "SSL".

I opened a ticket with the help center yesterday. They gave me step by step instructions. I followed them. Nothing. They also said that they had to change their security certificate & this is the cause of the problem. It could take up to 24-48 hours, but the issue should resolve itself by Friday morning.

I still cannot log in. Before I open another ticket, I wanted to check here. I am concerned that I am having this issue because I discontinued services with my Food Program. However, I still wish to use the accounting features of MMK & have paid until June. I did report this when submitting the last ticket.

Thank you in advance for any replies
I got a message when signing in this morning that says:

If you receive the error message “WININET” InternetOpenURL Failed” when attempting to log into Minute Menu Kids, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
krosey5 10:29 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I got a message when signing in this morning that says:

If you receive the error message “WININET” InternetOpenURL Failed” when attempting to log into Minute Menu Kids, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
  • Open Minute Menu Kids but do not sign in
  • Click on the “Options” button
  • Click on the “Connections” tab
  • Uncheck the box that says “Use Windows Internet Services”
  • Make sure the box that says “Use encrypted communications” is check marked
  • Click OK and then sign in to Minute Menu Kids
Yes, these are the instructions they emailed to me. I followed them & still haven't been able to log in. I'm still getting the same SSL error. Did this work for you?
krosey5 10:30 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
Here are some earlier threads on Minute Menu Issues: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...te+menu+issues
Thank you
Blackcat31 10:54 AM 04-01-2016
Yes, these are the instructions they emailed to me. I followed them & still haven't been able to log in. I'm still getting the same SSL error. Did this work for you?
I didn't have trouble logging in at all... that message just popped up right before I clicked "sign in". I exited out of that message and clicked "sign in" and it logged me in as normal so I had no issue.

I have read that others are posting on FB that they too are having trouble so I don't know what the issue is but do know you aren't the only one so that's "kinda" good news..
Unregistered 11:09 AM 04-01-2016
My fp sponsor notified us yesterday that there was a known issue that was being worked on. They were hoping to have it fixed today.
krosey5 12:22 PM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I didn't have trouble logging in at all... that message just popped up right before I clicked "sign in". I exited out of that message and clicked "sign in" and it logged me in as normal so I had no issue.

I have read that others are posting on FB that they too are having trouble so I don't know what the issue is but do know you aren't the only one so that's "kinda" good news..
Agree! I'm really hoping it's just the current glitch OR if it is due to something else they can help me fix it soon! Thank you for replying!
krosey5 12:23 PM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
My fp sponsor notified us yesterday that there was a known issue that was being worked on. They were hoping to have it fixed today.
Thank you!
krosey5 12:59 PM 04-01-2016
I went to MM Facebook site after reading your comment, Blackcat. They had posted that the program needed to be reinstalled. Norton blocked several times, but I finally was able to bypass & install successfully. I am back in business! Thank you, all!
Blackcat31 01:13 PM 04-01-2016
I went to MM Facebook site after reading your comment, Blackcat. They had posted that the program needed to be reinstalled. Norton blocked several times, but I finally was able to bypass & install successfully. I am back in business! Thank you, all!
Awesome!
Tags:minute menu, minute menu - food program, minute menu issues
Reply Up