Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So THIS just fills me with warm fuzzies
laundrymom 07:07 AM 02-08-2012
A local CL ad. I can't imagine someone calling her

HI ARE YOU IN NEED OF SOMEONE TO WATCH YOUR KIDS IM THE ONE .ALL I ASK IS IF YOU BRING THING THAT THAY NEED LIKE DIAPERS,FOOD,CLOTHS ,ANY THING THAY LIKE TO DO. I WILL WATCH ANY AGE IN MY HOME ALL I CHARGE IS $10.00 A DAY OR $70.00 A WEEK THAT IS FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY.I WILLWATCH THEM ANY TIME IS FINE.YOU CAN CALL ME AT ******x .THANK YOU AND HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON.
SilverSabre25 07:10 AM 02-08-2012
I don't need you to watch them all week, just 5 days of it...that'll be $50 right?

Or...good grief, does her "all week" actually mean 7 days a week oh wait, I failed reading comprehension. It DOES say MOnday through Sunday. Good grief....and my faith in humanity dies just a little more
GretasLittleFriends 07:12 AM 02-08-2012
Wow!! You say her, it could be a him... There are so SO many things (or lack of things) that make my stomach squirm. I truly hope that parents wouldn't subject their children to this quality of care to save a few bucks, though sadly, this person will likely get a few calls.
Kaddidle Care 09:12 AM 02-08-2012
In this case I'd say "you get what you pay for". Hmmmm
MamaBear 09:19 AM 02-08-2012
There are so many ads like that around here right now. People charging $10-15 a day. I can't figure out who actually uses them. Crazy.
Crazy8 09:47 AM 02-08-2012
OMG, I am far from the grammar police but that is ridiculous.... and $10/day??? Insane. I really hope anyone with the know-how to turn on the computer and get on craigslist is smart enough to stay far away from those types of daycares.
Tags:illegal daycare, illegal providers, licensed vs unlicensed
Reply Up