Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How's Your Day Going?
MNMum 12:30 PM 04-02-2013
I just went into the bathroom and found poop on the wall...
AmyKidsCo 12:33 PM 04-02-2013
Oh joy!

My morning: I posted in a FB group "I hope you'll visit me in prison... my boys are home on Spring Break and I'm not sure they'll survive the week."

Nuff said.
Texasjeepgirl 12:36 PM 04-02-2013
Originally Posted by MNMum:
I just went into the bathroom and found poop on the wall...
it hasn't happened very many times in 21 years of daycare... BUT..
IT HAS HAPPENED...
MORE THAN ONCE

MNMum 12:40 PM 04-02-2013
Originally Posted by Texasjeepgirl:
it hasn't happened very many times in 21 years of daycare... BUT..
IT HAS HAPPENED...
MORE THAN ONCE
My mom did daycare for about 2 years when I was a baby. These were the times she remembered. The kid who smeared poop on the wall. The one who wiped his boogers on the carpet. She says, every kid that you take care of will leave their trace on your house. I can't wait for the daycare to be downstairs!
Play Care 12:40 PM 04-02-2013
I lucked out this week - most of my kids took off for the Spring Break. I LOVE having my own kids off of school as it's just so much more relaxed!

But last Friday I went in the bathroom to find that my just turned 4 yo dc boy had urinated in the waste basket next to the toilet. And worse, my really good ceramic straightening brush that I had used that morning had fallen in to the basket...
LK5kids 12:42 PM 04-02-2013
Not great
just_peachy 12:54 PM 04-02-2013
My 5 year old had been avoiding me for most of the morning... until he finally confessed that he sharted! (Not in those words...) we cleaned him up and I reminded him about all the Easter candy he's had since Sunday... He thinks that may be the culprit. (You think?) He's now asleep under the coffee table. Definitely suffering from a candy hangover!
Reply Up