Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Missing Threads
Michael 12:53 PM 11-04-2012
I have had several PM's regarding missing threads. After going through the logs this weekend it appears several threads were deleted by me and another moderator. I think this has more to do with a forum glitch then mistake since this rarely happens and never more than once or by more than one mod.

I am going to clear out the new moderated users in case one is a hacker. I try to purge the moderated membership less often since there are many members that a truly daycare readers but they do not post. If a member does not post, the purge will delete both spammers and true readers. It's an unfortunate consequence of today’s hacker/spammers internet. Something that most be done to keep the forum functioning corrently.

To those that lost threads I apologize.
countrymom 05:27 PM 11-04-2012
I've started noticing a lot of new members who want in the picture forum. I really don't want everyone looking at the pictures. Maybe we need to have some sort of guideline, like 50 posts. I find it odd that someone under 5 posts wants to see pictures and then we never hear from them again.

also, maybe anyone who hasn't been active in a year they should be deleted too.
DaisyMamma 02:42 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I've started noticing a lot of new members who want in the picture forum. I really don't want everyone looking at the pictures. Maybe we need to have some sort of guideline, like 50 posts. I find it odd that someone under 5 posts wants to see pictures and then we never hear from them again.

also, maybe anyone who hasn't been active in a year they should be deleted too.
When I first started daycare I needed ideas for my playroom. I had no interest yet in the daily problems/posts. I wanted to look at pictures, and I couldn't find enough.
Angelmichelle 08:19 AM 11-05-2012
I read all the time and I have posted occasionally but I am not an active poster. I just don't feel I have a whole lot to offer right now, my situations are unique and I'm not sure I can post truly anonymously with the DCPs I have, but maybe I can one day.
Tags:forum problem
Reply Up