Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The BEST Diaper Cream
Baby Beluga 09:52 AM 04-11-2018
The cream was suggested by a mom in my community and it is absolutely the best cream hands down.

DS has been having 4+ BM's a day (um....because he eats like a pig) and I tried all the creams on the market but he was still getting bad rashes. Anyway, ordered this from Amazon and it has been the best thing ever. No rashes at all.

Just thought I'd share because I know at some point we have all been at our wits end with diaper rashes and creams that weren't helping, whether it be our own children or DCK's.

Resinol medicated cream:

https://www.amazon.com/Resinol-Medic...=resinol+cream
daycarediva 10:07 AM 04-11-2018
NICE!!! We have had good luck with butt paste. Just about every kid in diapers comes with a rash on Monday.
Annalee 10:10 AM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
The cream was suggested by a mom in my community and it is absolutely the best cream hands down.

DS has been having 4+ BM's a day (um....because he eats like a pig) and I tried all the creams on the market but he was still getting bad rashes. Anyway, ordered this from Amazon and it has been the best thing ever. No rashes at all.

Just thought I'd share because I know at some point we have all been at our wits end with diaper rashes and creams that weren't helping, whether it be our own children or DCK's.

Resinol medicated cream:

https://www.amazon.com/Resinol-Medic...=resinol+cream
DEFINITELY, introduced to this from a daycare parent before I had my own kids and believed in it from the first usage.
Homebody 11:52 AM 04-11-2018
Thanks for sharing. I have an infant who is prone to diaper rashes. Me and his mom have tried different creams, but he still keeps getting them. The only thing that seems to help take away some of the redness is coconut oil, but it doesn't take the rash completely away. I will have to try this and see if it works for him.
Tags:diaper cream
Reply Up