Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sick vent
debbiedoeszip 04:02 AM 12-09-2016
I'm super sick with a cold and double ear infection. I caught this cold from one of the dckids, who passed it not only to me but to literally everyone one else (kids and parents). Today is the third day in a row that I have closed my home daycare due to this illness. Patient zero is the only child coming today and I texted his mom to let her know that I'm still closed. She usually gets back to me right away but it's been almost an hour and no acknowledgment text. *sigh* They better not show up with this child begging me to open. I'm going to text dad soon but what a pain.
lovemydaycare0912 04:35 AM 12-09-2016
I hope you feel better. When and if they come, just don't open the door. Eventually, they'll leave. My husband and I are both sick too. I started yesterday morning, him last night. Not exactly sure where we got it from but it's the first time I've been sick like this all year. We closed today but since I'm feeling better I'm allowing 1 dck to come. He's super easy and we'll lay on couch with me all day. At least it's Friday.
Reply Up