Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Christmas Gifts
JeepGirl6 10:25 AM 12-06-2011
I wanted to get everyones opinions on my Christmas gifts....I got all of the children a book called "The Twelve Dogs of Christmas and it also has the cd to listen along...I got 7 out of the 10 children a personalized name cereal bowl from Giant Eagle, didnt have 3 of the other childrens names which bummed me out because they are adorable....I got Snowmen and Santa wooden figures and I was going to write their name in black marker at the bottom...I am in need of more ideas for the children's gifts please

For the parents, I am taking individual pictures of all of the christmas activities the children are doing. I am going to go to Walgreens and make a collage picture for each child ( about 10 poses in a 5x7) and give them to the parents....I will be buying frames to put the picture in....Do you think this is a good idea to keep it Christmas related or should I just take random pictures of the child playing, interacting, doing activities??

I want to get a Santa hat and take a picture of them in front of my Christmas tree and include this pic in the collage???

The children colored a Christmas Ornament last week to put on their trees...

I have a 5 month old, what should I give her? So far I got her a stocking that says baby's first christmas

For siblings from the same family...I was going to write both of the childrens names on the book present...shouldnt give them 2 of the same book right???

I was also thinking about putting a Christmas Tree next to my day care rooms...In the hall before the entrance to the day care rooms I have an open area, I was thinking about putting a small tree up and wrapping the childrens presents and putting them under there, sound like a good idea??
Michael 03:44 PM 12-06-2011
Maybe some of these will help: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...hristmas+gifts
sahm1225 04:54 AM 12-07-2011
I love that book and CD, so I am sure the kids will love it too..

So you have:
-book and cd
- personalized bowls
- wooden figurines
- picture collage
- kids colored ornaments

To me that sounds like a lot already, but if you wanted to add more, then maybe a coloring book and crayons?

For the 5 month old, I think the stocking and collage would be perfect.

The collage should have pictures of the year, so lots of different activities to remind them of how much they love you!

Yes, wear a santa hat and take a pic by the tree. That will be cute.

Siblings can share a book or get them 2 different ones?

I like the tree w their presents underneath. Just make sure they can't pull down the tree or get to the presents to open them!
Tags:christmas - gift exchange, christmas gifts
Reply Up