Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thoughts On This Xmas Gift Idea?
momneedscoffee 09:07 AM 12-10-2015
I run a small daycare- 2 DC kids + 2 of my own. For a gift from kids to parents I was thinking of having them make a mini scrapbook with photos that I've taken throughout the year. Thought maybe the kids could paint or decorate pages and then we could put the pictures on the pages. I would obviously be doing most of the work but thats fine. Is this something parents will appreciate? Has anyone done something similar?
Thriftylady 10:02 AM 12-10-2015
Sounds fine to me!
Josiegirl 10:19 AM 12-10-2015
If my kids had been in dc I would have LOVED something like that!!
sahm1225 11:03 AM 12-10-2015
I've never done that but that would be a gift that I would love from my kids.
sharlan 01:21 PM 12-10-2015
I do this at the end of summer. My parents love it. I cut cardstock in 1/2, bind it, then let the kids decorate and put the pics on with double stick tape.
spud912 02:01 PM 12-10-2015
I did this one time for Father's Day and the fathers all loved them! I added a couple pages, one where the kids got to draw a picture and another where they helped fill out an "interview" (like favorite color, etc).
momneedscoffee 02:02 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I do this at the end of summer. My parents love it. I cut cardstock in 1/2, bind it, then let the kids decorate and put the pics on with double stick tape.
How do you bind it? I have been trying to figure out how to put it all together...8 do not want to do a full size scrapbook but idk if I will be able to find one in a smaller size...
momneedscoffee 03:54 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by spud912:
I did this one time for Father's Day and the fathers all loved them! I added a couple pages, one where the kids got to draw a picture and another where they helped fill out an "interview" (like favorite color, etc).
Oooh the interview idea is cute! I like that for my 3 yo. I am thinking maybe hand prints and footprints and then let them just paint the photo pages however before putting the pics on
Tags:christmas gifts
Reply Up