Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Blackcat?
Heart12 11:18 AM 10-03-2016
Today I had the dreaded talk with DCM about the baby that wasnt working out in my program. We agreed that she should seek other childcare arrangements.

Im looking to fill this spot & I remembered that you have mentioned before about your pre-interview questions to find out more about the child. Since parents always leave things out Would you mind sharing that with me? TIA!!
Blackcat31 11:32 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Heart12:
Today I had the dreaded talk with DCM about the baby that wasnt working out in my program. We agreed that she should seek other childcare arrangements.

Im looking to fill this spot & I remembered that you have mentioned before about your pre-interview questions to find out more about the child. Since parents always leave things out Would you mind sharing that with me? TIA!!
Absolutely!

I will PM you the parent questions I use.

I'm sorry this family didn't work out but I am super happy you won't have to work so stressed out anymore!
CityGarden 01:09 PM 10-03-2016
May I please have a copy as well? I will be marketing my program shortly and would love that information.
Heart12 07:12 AM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Absolutely!

I will PM you the parent questions I use.

I'm sorry this family didn't work out but I am super happy you won't have to work so stressed out anymore!
Thank you soooo much for the pep talk the other day!! It really opened my mind!!!
Blackcat31 07:29 AM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Heart12:
Thank you soooo much for the pep talk the other day!! It really opened my mind!!!
Happy to help!

That really is why all of us are here!

....to learn, grow and support each other in a job that is both rewarding and frustrating every day...

Michael 10:21 AM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Happy to help!

That really is why all of us are here!

....to learn, grow and support each other in a job that is both rewarding and frustrating every day...

Tags:interview questions
Reply Up